Cars Caterham 7 Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Failure

OLD SKOOL RULES
General_Failure submitted a new resource:

Caterham 7 Sprint - Supercharged 2.0L Ford Duractec v4 RWD

View attachment 338149

New series based on the 620R with new physics and real Ford Duratec engine sounds. The cockpit was updated with a big gear display, a rev limit light, a new tacho with realistic needles, and the oil temp was replaced with a fuel level indicator. Right side is more traditional (just with a new tacho, needles and the fuel indicator instead of the oil temp).

TECHNICAL SPECS

Engine:
2.0L Supercharged Ford Duracter v4
Power & Torque:...​

Read more about this resource...

i think he might mean that whenever he brakes, the back comes around/spins. If so, i've noticed that too and its much more pronounced than on a real Caterham (the ones i have been lucky enough to drive on track days did not rotate so easily under braking)

i think he might mean that whenever he brakes, the back comes around/spins. If so, i've noticed that too and its much more pronounced than on a real Caterham (the ones i have been lucky enough to drive on track days did not rotate so easily under braking)
yeap, real Caterham has integrated ABS, and also Reiza's ones. I always turn off the antilock system in my mods so experienced racers can manage the weight transfer through brake pressure and get the right grip at the right moment (like in classic race cars). If you feel more confortable with ABS, just set Anti-Lock Brakes to low, or medium ;)

Last edited:
General_Failure updated Caterham 7 Sprint with a new update entry:

Update v1.1 > 1.2

Changelog

[Physics]

- Center of gravity revised according to real car specs.
- Slight changes on brake system.

[Cockpit]

- LCD rearview mirror removed (too much visual information)

[Sounds]

- Engine sounds totally reworked

[AI]

- AI speed & stability improved.

--------------------------------------------------
New preview video:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I couldn't understand the structure of the unziped files.
print desktop Caterham.jpg

Chassis physics (.hdv),(.pm) stolen and tire model (.tbc)and other physical files
stolen from formula f3 of game stock car extreme .Copyright Reiza Studios

Reported

Last edited:
General_Failure updated Caterham 7 Sprint with a new update entry:

Download suspended for a while...

Download suspended for a while...

Checking if this mod includes physics from SRW and/or GSC. I have been playing, mixing and modifing this pack of physics for years, but there is a guy accusing me of theft. This is all for fun, I love AMS and all related to rfactor. As 99% of the modders I take all from forums & other mods, and I always tried to be respectful of other people's content and I always asked permission to include it when I know who did it. I'm not claiming any right, it's pretty...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years