rF2 Caterham 7 @ Aldo Scribante - Thu 27 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry I couldn't make it in time last night, looks like you guys had fun races. Hopefully I will get a Thursday free in the future, so I can join you guys.
We missed you buddy, but we had some extra fun on your behalf. ;)
Please keep signing up as a maybe whenever you want. It makes the sign up list look good and if you do get to race some weeks.... BONUS! :D

Helloooo....
last night was great as usual. The car is cool, super fun to drive.
My performance was not most of the time.
First race startetd good, then mistake fell back, back forward again, mistake again...finished last

Second race was great in the beginning, had a good time with @max1966i . Super close racing and could not get past....
Then on first corner Malc did a small mistake, tried to avoid him to not ruin his race and went of. Should have left more space, so my fault overall!
Did not recover from that unfortunately but had a good time nonetheless with hooning around and shredding tyres....finished last again.

Race 1:

Race 2:

CU next week!!
Cheers Dan

I'm a fighter, you know... With a fighter jacket LOL
Like this one?

We missed you buddy, but we had some extra fun on your behalf. ;)
Please keep signing up as a maybe whenever you want. It makes the sign up list look good and if you do get to race some weeks.... BONUS! :D
I really miss racing you guys 2. I sure hope u did have fun on my behalf, thank you:).

Lockdown rules are changing week by week, things are opening up more here and because of that now I am playing catch up with work I couldn't do in lockdown. I hope I can manage somehow to get a free Thursday evening, as I am craving some racing, I haven't had time to touch the wheel at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%