Caterham 360R Replacement Skin Pack - Cars , Helmets, Suits, Gloves.

Skins Caterham 360R Replacement Skin Pack - Cars , Helmets, Suits, Gloves. 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
sjb266 submitted a new resource:

Caterham 360R Replacement Skin Pack - Cars , Helmets, Suits, Gloves. - Replacement skin pack for all 24 cars in all Caterham 360R Series.

AMS Caterham 360R Skin Pack V1.0 by Simon Bailey

This skin pack is designed as a direct replacement for the existing AMS Caterham 360R skins.

FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ONLINE MODES.

All driver names and car numbers are the same as original.

12 new team sponsors - 24 new car skins and 24 original helmets....

Read more about this resource...

Hello!
First of all, thanks for this amazing pack! You really cover it all!

I'd like to give you a suggestion: remove all VEH files from your pack. Since it's a replacement pack, you really don't need this files (just the DDS). And, since Reiza is still developing the game, there's a big chance of them to change something in the VEH files (like they did in the past, adding gloves to all cars, adding showroom updates in certain cars). If you remove the VEH files, your pack becomes 'future-proof'.

I've suffered with this problem, so I know how this extra work sucks.

Regards!!!

Hello!
First of all, thanks for this amazing pack! You really cover it all!

I'd like to give you a suggestion: remove all VEH files from your pack. Since it's a replacement pack, you really don't need this files (just the DDS). And, since Reiza is still developing the game, there's a big chance of them to change something in the VEH files (like they did in the past, adding gloves to all cars, adding showroom updates in certain cars). If you remove the VEH files, your pack becomes 'future-proof'.

I've suffered with this problem, so I know how this extra work sucks.

Regards!!!
Thanks mate.. great advice and it seems so obvious to me now!! :)

Cheers

Simon

I seem to recall that all race Caterham cars (superlight, etc) uses the same DDS from 360R, hence you liveries work in 4 different categories! nice.

Do you plan to expand the pack and include the 620R's on it?

Great work, mate.

Cheers!

I seem to recall that all race Caterham cars (superlight, etc) uses the same DDS from 360R, hence you liveries work in 4 different categories! nice.

Do you plan to expand the pack and include the 620R's on it?

Great work, mate.

Cheers!
Yeah i did the skins mainly for the Sequential Superlight.. don't really have any plans for the 620R as I never drive it!!! One day maybe!

Thanks mate

Simon

Simon....I rated this skin pack 5 stars as well , but wanted to come in here and thank you myself. Thanks for all the work you have done on these skins. Totally changed the way these cars look on the track , and just gives it a whole new life for me. Awesome job dude , thank you!

Simon....I rated this skin pack 5 stars as well , but wanted to come in here and thank you myself. Thanks for all the work you have done on these skins. Totally changed the way these cars look on the track , and just gives it a whole new life for me. Awesome job dude , thank you!

Thanks Jeff.. Much appreciated.

I really enjoyed making them and I'm glad other people are enjoying them. I was also making a British All-Stars skin pack for the 360 with Mansell, Hamilton, Button etc but have been too slack to finish it.. Maybe one day!

Wow.. That would be great. The idea to race against James Hunt, Lewis Hamilton, Nigel Mansell and others in Caterham is just awesome :thumbsup: If you find some free time in the future, please do it :inlove:

Wow.. That would be great. The idea to race against James Hunt, Lewis Hamilton, Nigel Mansell and others in Caterham is just awesome :thumbsup: If you find some free time in the future, please do it :inlove:
yeah it's about halfway there.. I actually started it before the Replacement Skin Pack and then I just didn't think anyone would want it!
I'll have a look at it and try and get some more done when i have the time.. Keep your eye out over the next couple of months..!

The List is:
Stewart
Hunt
Moss
Surtees
Hawthorn
Herbert
Brundle
Mansell
Blundell
Graham Hill
Damon Hill
Coulthard
Colin McRae
Win Percy
Franchitti
Andy Rouse
Jason Plato
Derek Warwick
Jim Clark
Button
Hamilton
Derek Bell
John Watson
Allan McNish

yeah it's about halfway there.. I actually started it before the Replacement Skin Pack and then I just didn't think anyone would want it!
I'll have a look at it and try and get some more done when i have the time.. Keep your eye out over the next couple of months..!

The List is:
Stewart
Hunt
Moss
Surtees
Hawthorn
Herbert
Brundle
Mansell
Blundell
Graham Hill
Damon Hill
Coulthard
Colin McRae
Win Percy
Franchitti
Andy Rouse
Jason Plato
Derek Warwick
Jim Clark
Button
Hamilton
Derek Bell
John Watson
Allan McNish

Heck yeah we would want it! haha! That would be freakin' sweet!

Hi @sjb266 !
First of all, thanks again for this great skinpack. The more I use it, more impressed I become. Your attention to detail was phenomenal, the liveries, decals, helmets, suits, everything is perfect!

I would just like to point out a little problem I've found today:

The alpha channel in sereval is set to white. This way, these cars get very shiny, and kinda hides the car's colors.

Hope you still can work on these liveries. Cheers!

Last edited:
I've just created a livery for myself, reusing several parts of the skinpack. :)
(for personal offline use, obviously)

Attachments

• Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 01.jpg
    Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 01.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 02.jpg
    Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 02.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 03.jpg
    Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 03.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 272
  • Caterham Superlight - Lorencini - 04.jpg