Caterham 1.50

Attachments

• Caterham.jpg
    Caterham.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Steve Parker

Go into a test session,type ISI_BABYFACTORY in the chatbox and press enter,exit session and you will have cash :wink2:

I race these elsewhere (my Brother Eck and I have cars in the WR Academys, Team Drunken Gargoyle) and we are testing v1.75 before the next season which starts in July, I have to say the new build is even more fun than 1.5, new drafting physics, new car types and more, I can heartily recommend them and would be interested in running these here when it goes on public release, as long as it doesn't conflict with the league nights at WR, hehe.

Sam

Just installed that mod and noticed I need both virtual cash and experience points to drive these cars ..
Weird :S

Any cheat for that?

Try userdata CCH for the Caterham's and open with note pad and change the value of your experience, viola your done all unlocked without having to change your money situation if your a guy like me that does want to drive the cars but don't want to cheat on the money side of things:yin-yang:

When people like Sam J and Thommo give positive endorsment of a mod....me sits up and takes notice,being a big Cat addict in Evo i must get round to checking these rF ones out,would i be as well grabbing 1.5 now? or not long to wait for 1.75?.

@Gary, V2.0 will be out soon, jumped a whole lot forward in versions because of some stuff that Cubits and MajorParts have added and fixed when testing v1.75 and I promise you will love it. :mad-tongue: I don't know if it's just me but the rf Cats feel a whole lot more "connected" and fun to slide with confidence than the Evo ones, I don't use realfeel either so it can't be that that makes the difference.

Sam

I don't know if it's just me but the rf Cats feel a whole lot more "connected" and fun to slide with confidence than the Evo ones, I don't use realfeel either so it can't be that that makes the difference.

It's not just you, Sammy :good:

Plus I like the scaling of the rF Cats performance better than the Evo ones.

Lenno, unless you have some sort of fixed bandwidth cap thing, grab 1.5 now, enjoy the little 1.4l classics (using the Rover K-class?) right up to the R400 brutes, and know that it'll be even better soon. It's free, so why wait?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 391 40.0%