Catch this complete idiot

What the heaven is this?! :mad: I believe that guy must have some kind of a mental illness. I hope he gets into an asylum before doing more damage...

Hampus Andersson Did the police made a statement about his motives? Really curious what a brings a person to such actions.
Check the Guardian, i just quickly read on the swedish page that they had arrested one guy and that it was pretty certain it was him.

I think the reason it got so big over the world was because of the video camera.
Last night a girl got stabbed in the belly but since there was no camera she was just another news article.

Im certain that some form 'natural justice' happens to that cretin behind bars.....
The kind of 'accident' that usually involves a flight of stairs or similar that no-one sees....

i think that if idiots like that one were often caught by the population and they were severely punished by them before handing him over to the authorities, there would be less cases like this one.

Incarceration alone doesn't hold much fear to quite a few people & some even look forward to 'a short holiday' (as Ive been told a couple of times) because there's not only no real personal danger, but it also offers them time off from the hassles of every day living.
ie; They no longer have to pay for their every day needs, their washing is done for them & they don't even need to cook!
At most, all they need to do is get up, shower, roll call several times a day & strip their beds & bag up their laundry once a week...
It's when things like in the following pic happen that those particular folks come close to thinking twice;
attachment.php

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back