F1 2010 Catalunya - Spain (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
250px-Catalunya.svg.png

Based on Ramon's setup from melbourne wet
ran this in career mode in a lotus and it worked well enough for 3rd(woulda finished higher but got bit by a kerb):mad:
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 5
Rear Wing Angle: 4
Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: Medium
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 6
Rear Spring Stiffness: 7
Gearbox
Gear 1: 129 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 159 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 188 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 217 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 281 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 315 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Cruise
Fuel: N/A
AlignmentCamber front: -1.40
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35

Cheers Dave; great setup!

Just for those of a metric persuasion (like me):

Gearbox
Gear 1: 129 kph / 80 mph
Gear 2: 159 kph / 99 mph
Gear 3: 188 kph / 117 mph
Gear 4: 217 kph / 135 mph
Gear 5: 249 kph / 155 mph
Gear 6: 281 kph / 175 mph
Gear 7: 315 kph / 196 mph​

hi everybody, i'm on 2nd season, i won the championship on professional, winning the 19 races, all off, now i'm on red bull, and i'm having a little trouble with this track on wet, it's obvious, having my last season on lotus, that a red bull doesn't set up like a lotus, the engine is different, the axis is different, the suspension is different, and the gearbox behaves totaly different than a lotus car, but, here i am, the weather is on 57% of rain during all the session, in 16th lap, it stops, decide to wear some soft tyres, go on, but even there, my set up for dry isn't enough to earn some seconds from the other cars, i ran with my set up on q1,q2 in 1,21,3xx in q3 rain started then i made my own 1,28,4xx but i'm stuck in the race, i'll give a try to this set up! thanks!!!

I hate this track!! Restarted S1 (again!!) this time with Lotus. Leading championship (Trulli ran me off track in last race..thanks team mate!! and cost me a win) but nowhere on this track. Tried all manner of set-ups but just can't master it. Can anyone give any tips on best way to approach track? Coz I suck in Spain!! (P.S. The rain in Spain falls mainly in my cockpit!!)

Man this track is hard wet no homo lol i got a 1:33.480 1:22.360 1:20.611 this set up worked well with the car only thing i changed was the engine i set it to fast and achived the 1:20s consistant for 6laps thanks for the set up bro.

Happy Hunting!!

Logitech G25 Steering Wheel
No Aids

Time Trial
Time: 1:20:515 (Global Leader)
Car: Mclaren

Career (Season 1)
Time: (Prime)
Time: (Option)
Car: Lotus

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 1
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox

Gear 1: 133 kph / 83 mph
Gear 2: 164 kph / 102 mph
Gear 3: 193 kph / 120 mph
Gear 4: 224 kph / 139 mph
Gear 5: 256 kph / 159 mph
Gear 6: 289 kph / 180 mph
Gear 7: 331 kph / 206 mph

Engine

Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: n/a

Alignment

Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.35

thanks so much mate thats a really great setup! i got a 3rd in expert mode in a toro rosso in horrible weather condition..should hv got 2nd if not for a slip..

Has Anybody else noticed this problem? (I found this problem on this track, but it probably happens on other tracks too, but i will post here) On a wet track, the engineer automatically sets you up with wrong tyre and misleads you into thinking that it is the right tyre? I was on Catalunya on a wet track, and my engineer recommended intermediate tyres. So i went out on inters and struggled around doing 1.27's and 1.28's, there was loads of standing water, yet the engineer kept saying "Stick with the intermediates", the grip was so bad that thought "Screw this" and came in for a wets against all advice. However then with wets on, the car was handling so much better, the transformation was unreal, i had gone from 1.27/28's down into the mid/low 1.25's. Elated by the huge improvement, i started working my way through the field with considerable effectiveness, then, laughably, my engineer came on the radio and said "People on Intermediates are posting faster times, you should come in for intermediates tyres". I was like "wtf!", the track was wetter than ever with loads of standing water, ive changed from inters to wets and hugely improved my laptime and now my engineer is telling me i shouldnt be on wets! What the f**k. Sometimes the things that happen on this game are beggars belief! Has anybody else noticed this problem?

Has Anybody else noticed this problem? (I found this problem on this track, but it probably happens on other tracks too, but i will post here) On a wet track, the engineer automatically sets you up with wrong tyre and misleads you into thinking that it is the right tyre? I was on Catalunya on a wet track, and my engineer recommended intermediate tyres. So i went out on inters and struggled around doing 1.27's and 1.28's, there was loads of standing water, yet the engineer kept saying "Stick with the intermediates", the grip was so bad that thought "Screw this" and came in for a wets against all advice. However then with wets on, the car was handling so much better, the transformation was unreal, i had gone from 1.27/28's down into the mid/low 1.25's. Elated by the huge improvement, i started working my way through the field with considerable effectiveness, then, laughably, my engineer came on the radio and said "People on Intermediates are posting faster times, you should come in for intermediates tyres". I was like "wtf!", the track was wetter than ever with loads of standing water, ive changed from inters to wets and hugely improved my laptime and now my engineer is telling me i shouldnt be on wets! What the f**k. Sometimes the things that happen on this game are beggars belief! Has anybody else noticed this problem?

Personally at me such situation wasn't, but there was other not clear thing. On a dry track in practice I lagged behind the leader for 3 sec as I tried. After a while it started to rain (qualification), and then on a very wet track I there were very strongly times for 6.8 sec faster the leader! Really Vettel isn't able to go in the rain?)))
I'm on expert mode, all assists off, full sim.

Front Wing Angle: 6
Rear Wing Angle: 4
Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: Medium
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2