F1 2010 Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
This is my setup for F1 2010 Lotus in Catalunya Spain - Dry.

Time Trial 1:21.684. Only Assists were Corner Racing Line and Automatic Transmission. G27.

Qualified 5th in Dry conditions with a 1:22.6XX. I sped up the qualifying in the last 5 minutes and went from 1st to 5th. :(

7th in a Dry Race, Legendary AI. I got to 3rd by the first corner and stayed there. I pitted on lap 8 to avoid being held up in the pits for 17 seconds.

I hate Over-steer so this is set up to boot it early out of the corners.

I set it for fast so that you can get some of the speed on the straight. But to compensate for the over-steer, I gave it more rear wing and softened up the rear suspension to soak up the bumps better. But sets up under-steer so I gave it a little more front wing for those fast corners.

The big issue is the last chicane. Slow right down, don't hit the ripple strips at all. Cut in sharp on the first corner and then accelerate out and go wide to get a good run onto the straight. If you do hit the ripple strip, only hit the second one. Roll over it and wait for the car to settle before you boot it. Overtaking corners are after your fast right hand corners because you have the grip where they don't, and they break early.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 3
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 7
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 128 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 159 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 219 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 251 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 286 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 325 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: fast
Fuel: -
Alignment
Camber front: 1.20
Camber rear: 3.10
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.35

Hope this helps.

This is my setup for F1 2010 Lotus in Catalunya Spain - Dry.

Time Trial 1:21.684. Only Assists were Corner Racing Line and Automatic Transmission. G27.

Qualified 5th in Dry conditions with a 1:22.6XX. I sped up the qualifying in the last 5 minutes and went from 1st to 5th. :(

7th in a Dry Race, Legendary AI. I got to 3rd by the first corner and stayed there. I pitted on lap 8 to avoid being held up in the pits for 17 seconds.

I hate Over-steer so this is set up to boot it early out of the corners.

I set it for fast so that you can get some of the speed on the straight. But to compensate for the over-steer, I gave it more rear wing and softened up the rear suspension to soak up the bumps better. But sets up under-steer so I gave it a little more front wing for those fast corners.

The big issue is the last chicane. Slow right down, don't hit the ripple strips at all. Cut in sharp on the first corner and then accelerate out and go wide to get a good run onto the straight. If you do hit the ripple strip, only hit the second one. Roll over it and wait for the car to settle before you boot it. Overtaking corners are after your fast right hand corners because you have the grip where they don't, and they break early.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 3
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: small
Balance
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 7
Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 128 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 159 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 219 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 251 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 286 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 325 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: fast
Fuel: -
Alignment
Camber front: 1.20
Camber rear: 3.10
Toe front: 0.10

Hope this helps.

Why automatic gears when you have an awesome G27? Shifting is so much fun!

Need setup for
LOTUS SEZON 1
AMATOR
ALL HELPS * [ON] etc....

Who can help me?
all setup up SUX for me lotus
:////////////////

Hello all...You makin me kidding..a mean,you're sayin all the time, i do 1.11 on that track i perform 1.20 on catalunya and it's far better of the record also know.I play to professional difficulty,tire using on,Traction contrtol disable all assist off and all domage activate..for me i think it's the only way to play that game to have some realistic race..or on legend.Whith assist or lower then professional difficulty don't let you're 1.11 or 1.22 time on the post.

I'm currently on Catalunya on my career in with Lotus, but I'm having problems getting faster than 1.30. at all and keep getting last in practice and qualifiying. I've tried various standard and custom settings but I just cant get fast enough in the corners. It under steers and I cant get the speed through corners or spins out, and I'm struggling to keep up with Trulli, Glock, all the usual last place cars etc. I'm playing on a 360 with ABS on, TC on full, Fuel on, Tires wear on, AI on the easiest setting. In Bharain and Melbourn I got pole and finished 1st, but every race after that I'm struggling to keep pace with the slow cars and compete, and the others seem to get much faster in the corners than I can.

Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong?

For Catalunya i use:

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance

Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8

Suspension

Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8

Gearbox

Gear 1: 133 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 164 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 193 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 224 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 256 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 289 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 321 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: N.A.

AlignmentCamber front: -1.20
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09

I drive in season one with the Lotus and drive assist on.
Sorry but i'm a newbie lol
My time with this setup is 1.24.739 on Primes tyres.
And believe me i can't drive so maybe someone else has a faster time with it

Soft springs, low ride height in front, moderate in back to keep the wing in the air for downforce and keep the bottom off the kerbs.

Try:

Front wing: 11
Rear wing: 1 or 2

Ride height: front 1
Rear 3

Suspension front and rear at 2-3

Ballast 100 front

High brake pressure, stab and go, learn to not lock them up but be forcefully and quick

Don't "shove" the car into the corners. Hitting the "turn in" mark is crucial in ALL of these curves to be dead accurate. And on this track accuracy is the only way to be quick. "Fast is fine. Accuracy is final. You need to learn to shoot slow, real quick"

I have a louts and here my setup I just ran a 1:28.134 on a crazy fast but stable and aerodynamics setup

Aerodynamics
front Wing angle 1
Back Wing angle 11
Braking
Balance 40 f 60 r pressure low
Balance
Ballast distribution 60% front 40% rear
Front anti-roll bar 11 rear anti-roll bar 11
Suspension
front ride height 1 rear ride height one front spring stiffness 11 rear spring stiffness 11
Gearbox
Firstgear 148 kph second gear 182 kph 3rd gear - 15 kph 4th gear 249 kph fifth gear 285 kph 6th gear 321 kph 7th Gear 361 kph
Engine engine unit on a map if you are not available to me at this point
Alignmenttell front -5 career -20

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%