RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hi guys!
With my conection back, I present you my BMW Z4 skin for the event. DOWNLOAD HERE

Attachments

• BMW Z4 HP Racing.jpg
    BMW Z4 HP Racing.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Andrew Dawes

Had gr8 fun. Andrew sorry for the late break pass in race 1. I know there was no contact, but that was down to you being aware of my attempt. .

I don't think i was hard done by. Generally you need to make the decision of whether to close the door or back off in both overtaking and being overtaken. I made both decisions many times through the races from both sides. I think its part of the fun of these cars.

Even with low numbers this event was a BLAST. Me and Rhys had a battle each race, with Ryan in the mix after round 2.

I managed to take Race #1 by a hair.

Then race #2 Ryan can in guns blazing.

Race #3 Rhys takes his FIRST RD CLUB WIN!@@!@!@!@ by only .05 with my 2nd. (Congrats man you earned it big time)

Race #4 Me Rhys and Ryan had a huge battle up front when Ryan went off, leaving me and Rhys to play...He held the lead real strong all race, with me behind lapping faster but too on the edge to make it stick...Rhys wins his 2nd RD club race by only .100 in the same event.

There were other huge battles behind us that were great I bet. Hopefully next US mini event we can get more entries.

Well done to Rhys once again, good form man. Thanks Eric for organizing, thanks RD for hosting.

See you all next race.

Keith

• Sam Beason

Fantastic event, John, Bob and I tore it up mid pack. John I watched the replay of that drift pass i did on Hockenheim. It was illegal. Sorry I swore I left two wheels on the track but at 781.40 on the replay it is clear that I put all 4 off track. Other than that it was a fantastic battle. I loved this event.
Bob you are a hard man to catch when you get going. Last race ended for me in a fiery crash. We need to do this again with GT club cars !!

What Keith said basically... this event was so much fun, and real intense even with such a small field.

Race 1: I set the fastest time in Qualifying, and had a massive battle with Keith, which basically lasted until I ran out of fuel with one lap to go.

Race 2: Again, I was able to set the fastest time in Qualy. Had a great start, and battled with Ryan and Keith almost until the end. Finished P2.

Race 3: Didn't carry over my Qualifying success to this round, managing to get a P2 start. Yet again, epic battles ensued between myself, Ryan and Keith. Really sorry for the hits Ryan, I can swear I didn't feel any impact. Nevertheless, Keith and I were super-close to the end, and I took my FIRST WIN ON RD. I'm so happy!! :clap:

Race 4: Another P2 start, and I was able to cary my winning streak over to this round. Keith and I were never more than two or three seconds apart during this race. Held on to the finish and scored ANOTHER WIN. *dances a jig* Woohoo!!

Great tracks, great cars, great battles, great driving, great results. This event was worth getting up early for. With two wins in a row, I have now accomplished all of my goals in Simracing. First was to finish in the points, second was to step on the podium, third was to win a race. I am now at peace. :D

I IZ DA WINNAH!!!!! :woot:

WOW!!!!!!
I love this track!!!! What a choice!!! Just went for like 4 or 5 laps and I loved it!!!
Btw, how are the guys from GT Club going??? I went with the default setup, but I didn't even learn the track yet. :)
I did 2:01.0, but I think it's gonna be like 5 secs better than this, right!?!?
Cheers.

• Andrew Evans

gaaaaah!

just found out this event clashes with some company evening do crapola that i'm attending... so with a teary eye and a small tissue, i'm signing out....

(i'll be back when there's more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years