CasualSofaRacer's - Simracing Overlays

Misc CasualSofaRacer's - Simracing Overlays 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
xracer99 submitted a new resource:

CasualSofaRacer's - Racing Timing and Sensors Overlays - RFactor 2 Timing and Sensors Overlay

Been working lately on a overlay which is more classic in the looks, and was what i wanted for my own use. Also included is a panel with some additional sensor data. These overlays are made to work with RFactor 2, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Raceroom Experience and Automobilista 2. I'm still doing updates on it when i have time, but i wanted to release it as it is now, for those who could make use of it. Hoping you like it as an alternative to what's out there already.

Enjoy!
Regards...

Read more about this resource...

xracer99 updated CasualSofaRacer's - Racing Timing and Sensors Overlays with a new update entry:

CasualSofaRacer's - Simracing Overlays v.1.0

NOTE!
This version is now only compatible with Simhub v.8 and the GS plugin v.6.6.2 is essential.

Done some adjustments and fixed some more glitches. Seems to be working quite well now on Assetto Corsa Competizione, rFactor 2, Automobilista 2 and Race Room Experience. Some data is still not available on or working differently on the various sims.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back