We just finished revisiting both the 1906 Renault AK GP's 3d model and the 1937 Mercedes W25 Streamliner's 3d model we completely remade from the ground up.
rr1.jpg
m5.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys its me again :)

Just uploaded another video featuring Historic Sim Studios Mercedes W25 at Donington Park!

I tried my best to show it off & have a good race so hopefully you'll find the video interesting!

You'll also find some other Historic Sim Studios cars on my channel including the Renault 1906 so don't forget to check those ones out & subscribe to the Historic Sim Studios Patreon!

Hey guys its me again :)

Just uploaded another video featuring Historic Sim Studios Mercedes W25 at Donington Park!

I tried my best to show it off & have a good race so hopefully you'll find the video interesting!

You'll also find some other Historic Sim Studios cars on my channel including the Renault 1906 so don't forget to check those ones out & subscribe to the Historic Sim Studios Patreon!
Hey, great video! Finally someone post a video about those great monopostos! Stay also tuned because i think, if the vote are go well, we will finally have the glorious Alfa Romeo P3, and race it against the Mercedes W25! Anyway, i really like all the car they have made so far!

20220525202900_1.jpg
20220522214921_1.jpg
20220525202758_1.jpg
20220514111846_1.jpg
20220525202911_1.jpg

Speedway Park Chicago is coming along...

The first 1916 Indycar, the Duesenberg, will be finished this weekend. Gonna highlight both in a video just in time for the 2022 Indy 500.

Both mods will be included in this summer/fall's 1916 American Champions pack for Assetto Corsa. The pack will retail for $10 ($5 for Competitor Tier Patrons and FREE for Champions Tier Patrons) and include 1916 versions of: "Indiana Speedway" , Speedway Park Board Track, Sheepshead Bay Board Track, the Maxwell racecar, the Duesenberg racecar, the Sunbeam racecar, and the Premier racecar (this car was a real life copy of the Peugeot). People can get creative with skins and paint schemes to flesh out the field further and fill in for brands that would require licensing.

Speedway Park Chicago is coming along...

The first 1916 Indycar, the Duesenberg, will be finished this weekend. Gonna highlight both in a video just in time for the 2022 Indy 500.

Both mods will be included in this summer/fall's 1916 American Champions pack for Assetto Corsa. The pack will retail for $10 ($5 for Competitor Tier Patrons and FREE for Champions Tier Patrons) and include 1916 versions of: "Indiana Speedway" , Speedway Park Board Track, Sheepshead Bay Board Track, the Maxwell racecar, the Duesenberg racecar, the Sunbeam racecar, and the Premier racecar (this car was a real life copy of the Peugeot). People can get creative with skins and paint schemes to flesh out the field further and fill in for brands that would require licensing.
Waaa board racing tracks! I have been waiting for one of those for as long as I can remember.

Perhaps I should start a new thread now that we have changed our name to Historic Sim Studios... anyways, here is a sneak peak at the 1924 Alfa Romeo P2, which will enter early access on August 1st, 2022, on our Patreon.

Screenshot_hss_1924_alfa_romeo_p2_donington1938_21-6-122-17-28-20.jpg
Screenshot_delage_2lcv_donington1938_21-6-122-17-30-39.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back