Castroneves #06 Meyer Shank (VRC Formula NA 2021)

Skins Castroneves #06 Meyer Shank (VRC Formula NA 2021) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Castroneves #06 Meyer Shank (VRC Formula NA 2021) - Livery from the 4-time indy 500 winner

Hello everyone. This is my first livery for this car. I will do more in the future (not these weeks) but for the moment, here you have guys.

I might update this livery with slight upgrades these days so stay tune in of new updates.

I will add in-game images later

Car: https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/36

I might stop doing liveries for RSS Formula Americas and liveries overall for a long time.

Read more about this resource...

Great job but unfortunately, I don't have the car ^^. (the skin doesn't exist with the RSS Formula Americas 2020 ^^)
Both cars seems to be good accurate respect real model, but there are few fails in both of thems. However, in my opinion VRC car is better. One of the reasons I did this for this car is because the template is way way easier to paint than the other car.

Both cars seems to be good accurate respect real model, but there are few fails in both of thems. However, in my opinion VRC car is better. One of the reasons I did this for this car is because the template is way way easier to paint than the other car.
Thanks for answering. I would like to try the VRC one but I don't really understand how I can buy it xD

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 200 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%