Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Castrol Raceway Edmonton

Tracks Castrol Raceway Edmonton 0.92

Let me know what you think when you've had a chance to test it all.

It's a shame that the cones are a bit chunky, but this is the fault of RTB and not much can be done about it.

EmersonSpeedRacerScott updated Castrol Raceway Edmonton with a new update entry:

Castrol Raceway Edmonton v0.92

-AI sidelines updated (Thanks Zombie Boy), they now behave much much better.

Still in the works
- In game map
-Buildings and structures

Here is a Video with the improved AI

* Note, for me, the AI side-lines still revert back to the old version after completing a session, but others don't seem to be having this problem. For me, I can just drag the .zip folder back into content manager to fix the AI lines, but this is less than ideal. If anyone knows a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NightEye87

Premium
* Note, for me, the AI side-lines still revert back to the old version after completing a session, but others don't seem to be having this problem. For me, I can just drag the .zip folder back into content manager to fix the AI lines, but this is less than ideal. If anyone knows a solution to this issue, please PM me.
This has something to do with the cached data. There is a topic about this somewhere, but in short: go to CM Settings > New AI behaviour > and turn OFF the extra options for AI splines which say "cache .."
1623129599786.png

You can also force AC to load the splines if everything fails by holding Shift when it's loading the track, IIRC.

For those having issues with the sidelines not working every time;

Download the track.
Before installing, delete everything in the AI folder except fastlane_ai and pitlane_ai.
Start the game. Content manager will automatically update the cache with the new sidelines included.

Thanks to Liquidskyman for this solution.

@EmersonSpeedRacerScott I sent you a fixed version via PM a few days ago :)

Last edited: