***BETA VERSION*** WIP!
Known Issues:
- Pitlane not working
- Some geometry to be fixed yet
- AI missing
- Some collision walls not working
- Some texture need upgrade
- In general some stuff is not working

The track is hosting trackdays and is the italian racetrack for Legends Cars.
There is a personal interpretation in the middle with a small bonus oval track.
Built with RACETRACKBUILDER only!

Read more about this resource...

Very nice looking track. I noticed some of the walls were transparent from the back - a quick/temporary fix is to add the following to the ext_config.ini:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = Cement0051, Fence001
CULL_MODE = DOUBLESIDED

Long awaited track!
Unfortunately track wont load ( to me).
In the.RAR I have found some folders.
I have created a new folder to put them in but noticed there multiple folder with "ui" and "map"
But dont work.
I haven't CM
maybe it's me, any help, please?
Thx.

Last edited:
My notes after attempting to make/update the AI lines:

There's a bump/drop when the cars are coming out of pit lane. When tire blankets are off this is resulting in the AI loosing grip and driving into the barrier (sometimes). So probably fix the bump/dip and maybe adjust the barriers after pit lane so they don't "point in" towards the cars as they are leaving pit lane. I would also like to suggest only using "triangle trees", as other trees tend to look weird from various angles.

Castelletto_Notes.jpg

My notes after attempting to make/update the AI lines:

There's a bump/drop when the cars are coming out of pit lane. When tire blankets are off this is resulting in the AI loosing grip and driving into the barrier (sometimes). So probably fix the bump/dip and maybe adjust the barriers after pit lane so they don't "point in" towards the cars as they are leaving pit lane. I would also like to suggest only using "triangle trees", as other trees tend to look weird from various angles.

View attachment 504374
Thanks fo the advice!
Sure i am going to fix the bump out of the pits and the barrier as well. About trees, you're right those cypresses look awful...that one i am going to change for sure.
Would you mind sharing your AI line?
thanks

Thanks fo the advice!
Sure i am going to fix the bump out of the pits and the barrier as well. About trees, you're right those cypresses look awful...that one i am going to change for sure.
Would you mind sharing your AI line?
thanks
Yup, once I get a chance to verify they are working as well as I'd like I'll share ai, pit, and side lines.

Really cool to have a nice AC version of Castelletto :)

I don't know if you can change that, but there are two places in Castelletto where the kurbs are made with flat concrete and made to be used, one is at the right exit of the slower hairpin left curve, and the other is the inside left kurb just after the main long straight line.

I think that it would be also nice if you could leave the possibility to use the alternative small chicane variant at the beginning of the straight line ( maybe don t bother with ai etc just leave it open without obstacles )

Castelletto is also changing often object disposal and details ( actually some of the real circuit kurbs were lately repainted orange for example ) but there are a few objects that should be different or replaced as some inner curve tyres or barriers.

I think you can have a look at some videos of the RIDE 3 castelletto version or some of the latest supermoto videos to fine tune those things.

Thanks for the nice work

To be correct lately those kurbs are visible again in the real track, but they are a bit more flat and wide than others and they are extended on the inner part with flat concrete and not gravel

Many other kurbs on the track are made with that inner concrete before the gravel or grass but those two are the ones that are usually really used and where most drivers cut the curves

Race

Last edited:
Federico Testa updated Castelletto Circuit with a new update entry:

almost final release

Please bear in mind that it was built with RTB only with all it's limitations.
- added physical mesh for improved FFB feeling
- corrected bump outside pitlane causing ai to crash
- minor changes

no time to change cones to single objects, some areas outside track behaving like grass due to the limitations above....
for future release: track lights

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mi potresti mandare il file fbx che aggiungo un po' di irregolarità alla superficie stradale. non saranno realistiche, ma daranno sentire la strada. Ti rimanderò il file fbx modificato che potrai trasformare in kn5.
La mia mail è jacopoturr@gmail.com
Ciao, grazie, ho già aggiunto la mesh fisica (una mesh separata dettagliata e irregolare). E' molto fine come irregolarità. Posso mandarti se vuoi la mesh della strada da modificare se vuoi per provare. La trovi ccome KN5 e si chiama _physical.kn5
mesh.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your work!
When the cars try to leave the pits, they sometimes crash into each other, because the pitlane is not collision free as it's mandatory in AC. Maybe you can change this in your next update. The AC AI cars can't prevent collisions in the pitlane as they don't see each other or the player car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back