Cassette Tapes

Plugins Cassette Tapes 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
GREAT MOD! cant wait for the VHS player. :thumbsup:
picX136.png

Soon(tm) :)

LOVE this mod! One issue I'm having though is that sometimes the eject or insert sound will play on a loop. Can sometimes fix it by popping the tape in and out repeatedly, sometimes I need to restart the game.

@piotrulos Made any progress on MP3 support? It'll truly kick ass once that is implemented. I can then import lots of songs with less effort. I know converting to .ogg isn't hard at all, but just effort. :/

That's on me though for being lazy. xD

LOVE this mod! One issue I'm having though is that sometimes the eject or insert sound will play on a loop. Can sometimes fix it by popping the tape in and out repeatedly, sometimes I need to restart the game.
Yep happen for me once, I need to find where this bug happen.

@piotrulos Made any progress on MP3 support? It'll truly kick ass once that is implemented. I can then import lots of songs with less effort. I know converting to .ogg isn't hard at all, but just effort. :/

That's on me though for being lazy. xD
MP3 needs an external library, and best way is to implement it first in MSCLoader, and then use it in this mod, you can expect this after vhs mod is released and mscloader is updated with mp3 library.

i got lower fps under 50 when i installed this mod (cassete tapes) the GPU and CPU usage is low. i only have 2 cassettes. any idea?

Last edited:
Is there a way to mass convert files? Audacity does one at a time, i found one converter and it only converts MP3. I have M4As and WMAs. And im trying to convert 90 files, not something i want to do manually 1 at a time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%