Cassette Tapes

Plugins Cassette Tapes 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
For those who have problem with satsuma, you need to have stock radio (cdplayer won't work), turn on the car (engine not needed to be on), turn on radio (move volume up), then put cassette. It should work, everything was tested on stable branch (not experimental)

If something is broken in experimental (with satsuma radio), update will be after it hit stable branch

Messing around with tv (for vhs mod) :)
Just a sneak peak, I figured out how to load custom videos.
(vhs mod will be very basic, there is no way to save video time like it was with audio files)

love the mod a lot but were u able to fix it where we can save the tapes where ever they are left when we save the game like if I have them on the table is that where they will save know
Save is already in 1.1, just save game and they will be saved.
If something is broken with saving delete this file "Mods\Config\CassetteTapes\cassettes.save"

Could you upload version for beta users? You can either use an external link or upload the beta version and add info that the old version for stable branch is available in "Updates" tab.
EDIT: There is also third option to include both stable and beta versions in one archive.

Last edited:
Could you upload version for beta users? You can either use an external link or upload the beta version and add info that the old version for stable branch is available in "Updates" tab.
EDIT: There is also third option to include both stable and beta versions in one archive.

That would be an option too

That would be an option too
People here are too stupid to install simple mod or read instructions (one star review "can't install, not working") and you are asking to add both versions?
Second: Update most likely coming soon to stable, so making confusion for few days isn't worth it.

People here are too stupid to install simple mod or read instructions (one star review "can't install, not working") and you are asking to add both versions?
Second: Update most likely coming soon to stable, so making confusion for few days isn't worth it.

Yes im asking because its worth it FOR ME!

The cassettes dont spawn when I load MSC. I have mod loader, mod installed, game not on experimental, and I get a console error that states:

Code:
Error: LoadBundle() Error:
File not found: cassette.unity3d
Error: Mod CassetteTapes throw an error!
Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void OnLoad()

I checked, and the unity3d file was there. I have no idea why its doing this, but the file seems to look fine and the game doesnt wanna load it.

Help?

The cassettes dont spawn when I load MSC. I have mod loader, mod installed, game not on experimental, and I get a console error that states:

Code:
Error: LoadBundle() Error:
File not found: cassette.unity3d
Error: Mod CassetteTapes throw an error!
Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void OnLoad()

I checked, and the unity3d file was there. I have no idea why its doing this, but the file seems to look fine and the game doesnt wanna load it.

Help?
Drop the Assets folder in the mod folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back