CART online?

Hi guys, let me start by saying I have no idea where this post goes? So take mercy on me :p

I was wondering if anybody wants to do some CART Extreme multiplayer today? I was hoping someone already was but the servers are dead. I just wanna do some chilled racing with other Cart fans on here :)

Let me know if anyone's up for this?

Nathan

Hi guys, let me start by saying I have no idea where this post goes? So take mercy on me :p

I was wondering if anybody wants to do some CART Extreme multiplayer today? I was hoping someone already was but the servers are dead. I just wanna do some chilled racing with other Cart fans on here :)

Let me know if anyone's up for this?

Nathan

Hi Nathan.

I'm sure the GSCE Racing club on here will do some good cart racing soon. Good clean and fair racing here mate.

Sure we might run some special events with CART at RD, but they won't be club regulars; a bit of a handful for casual racing.

Hey Andrew, I tried them at Brazilia and a few other similar circuits and they are not bad at all. (and that was without any aids ;)) But they were very drivable. :)

• Deleted member 130869

I'd love to run those in a league but it'll have to be outside of RD due to the paid aspect of it.

• Deleted member 130869

SRE has a nice group but I can't commit to anything paid, at least yet although I think SRE is maybe the cheapest around. Was it 10 Euro for the year?

• Deleted member 130869

Est-ce que le website reste le même? I tried finding it again but I was a bit lost, last time I was there was around the release of the F-Retro. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 13.9%