rF2 CART Factor @ Orchard Lake Speedway - Wednesday 4 March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Third time lucky

Ok, I have been rubbing my lucky rabbits foot, not stepping on any cracked paving stones and will even wear my lucky underpants on raceday. Just because I got to race one event and this track is so easy you just keep your foot down. So sign me up please?

Tonights event will be only 30 laps. This because the mod is new for most of us and crashes happen.
So when you decide to kiss the wall, please don't leave the server and stay in. After 30 laps we just do another race :) etc.etc. till you all are dead-tired.

Note: Qualify is 15 mins with max 4 laps. So keep your eye on the info screen (bottom-left). It will tell you exactly when to come in.
>4 laps is DQ from qual, but I think you can then start the race from the back :)

See you all tonight!

I am not liking it, one second the car has no revs then all of a sudden the rear wheels are spinning faster than erm... something spinning real fast!!

Need to learn how to do rolling starts too I fancy.

Rich that does happen at the start but once your fully going, you can't really spin these things unless you hit the barrier.
Just Put the car in 4th gear and then just floor it and you won't spin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%