rF2 CART Factor @ Houston - Wednesday 18 February 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice race this :)

:atari:

Practice was going very well. Did my fastest lap with h-shifting this bloody car :)
In qualify I switched to paddles again and was good for 4th spot.
After a messy start (the track lights were not working) we managed to do a rolling start and I was soon in 2nd spot.

Tim was way faster and already gained a 30+ second lead when he went into pits or made a mistake. I could take the lead and finish the race 1st :)

After this superb racing we went to the ovals for some real fun. Going 400km/h is quiet amazing in this car.

We did some night racing also (30laps) and for some reason it was my lucky night. Won again. :)

Atari Ramon?

What a great racing night again. I sucked as can be at Houston. For some reason my vehicle was sponsored and branded by Murphy's Law and it burned right though the bodywork effecting my driving heavily :D
The oval practice was awesome, chasing and bumping Ingemar into the 400km/h mark :) Super close racing and i really enjoyed this one!

This mod is fantastic and i want more already, right away :gimme: :gimme:

Thanks for the sets Bennie :)

I have to say, this mod looks good but does not feel so good for me atm. I need more practice even getting around the track in a porsche or a e90 is difficult for me these days. I qualified 2nd to last or something like that. when the race got underway (I was very messy and parked the car in the tire wall a couple of times. Called it a day as my back was storting to hurt more and I was going no where during the race... :S

what a awesome mod. and to think its only prologue so still work in progress?
anyhow, the feeling and driving in these cars was just superb.

so nice event to take 1st laps in these cars but

THE TRACK WAS HORRIBLE!!!! :D

Its was a nice and tricky track. Good for the once with some open wheeler experience, but I think a bit too difficult for the more average drivers.

Bring on OldRing, Lacuna Seca, Thermalito, etc. :)

PS. :atari: for still not releasing that bloody RACE Pro demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back