Resource icon

Cars CART Extreme 1.501

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is one from 1999 season.
Wish the guy who did it go down one year not up but eh... When I ask him will he do it for 1997 too he said "Penske team was using different chassis in '97". :alien:
Yeah, really... that was it, Penske chassis did it, they put a veto on whole '97 project. :unsure:

Btw I got in my folder some 12 liveries from other seasons, downloaded some time ago from rfactorcentral, they are made for rFactor (1) but they work without a problem in AMS too.

I have a problem with this mod.

Some AI cars (none specific) run out of fuel (on normal or 2x etc.) before their pitstop should coming up. I had a race in Interlagos and 3 AI´s DNF´s because they were out of fuel before their pitstop.

Is this a known problem of this mod ?

Btw what about that one you did for GSCE and you really done it good - Cleveland Burke airport ?

I´m using the Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport Track right now with the Cart Extreme Mod. Great Track but the AI had some flaws (AI Fast Line through the dirt, non linear path on the straight) but i have fixed that problems. If you should still have interest for this track i can give you the fixed AIW for Cleveland.

I´m using the Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport Track right now with the Cart Extreme Mod. Great Track but the AI had some flaws (AI Fast Line through the dirt, non linear path on the straight) but i have fixed that problems. If you should still have interest for this track i can give you the fixed AIW for Cleveland.
Yes why not, I still use it, especially with CART Extreme mod, my favorite mod ever. @@
You can attach it here or send via pm, your choice. :)

Yes why not, I still use it, especially with CART Extreme mod, my favorite mod ever. @@
You can attach it here or send via pm, your choice. :)

Here is the Cleveland1995.aiw. Please rename this *.txt to *.aiw after the download.......

Fix : Reworked Fast Lane AI

Recommendation for "Rolling Start"-Setting : FormationSpeedKPH = 100 (Reiza36.srs)

Attachments

• cleveland1995.txt
    479.6 KB · Views: 283
@Gringo @Patrick Giranthon

Sorry guys, any chance to see this sorted?
(see the pics)
Cart Filter.png

Can we change the Vehicle filter form Reiza93 to something like CartExt?
Other mods (like the one on the pic posted below) have it and helps a lot for some tools I use.
F Truck Filter.JPG

I don't see a problem here.

Can you make a better case. Is anyone else affected?
Yeah not really a problem but when I am listing mods trhought "vehicle filter" (I need this for a tool which will be released soon I hope) the Reiza93 line makes it difficult to remember which car it is between similar mods with similar names like Reiza83,etc etc

Can't the tool parse the Mod Name instead of the filter?
Hum not, I need it to sort cars based on vehicle filters for multiclass series (like catherams, so I need to know which car is running from the series I pic but this apply to single car series too). Btw I understand is more a personal request than a real need so don't worry about it, I don't know if this can be usefull for others too and I don't want to be selfish.

Hum not, I need it to sort cars based on vehicle filters for multiclass series (like catherams, so I need to know which car is running from the series I pic but this apply to single car series too). Btw I understand is more a personal request than a real need so don't worry about it, I don't know if this can be usefull for others too and I don't want to be selfish.
Surely just manually edit the file, if it only affects you, just do that??!

Hi guys,

I take part in the MNRL series on Champion Motorsports, I was asked by the MNRL to test a mod for next season. It's a turbo car and it's just a straight rFactor1 conversion so it's missing all the AMS goodies.

I've coded enough gMotor2 stuff so I'm trying to add all the AMS bits that I can.

I'm now adding the turbo sounds to the SFX file and since Reiza cannot supply pages and pages on how to make mods with all the tidbits included, I'm just reading the stuff that's in other mods.

Which brings me to...

All "HSO CART 1988 INDYCAR WORLD SERIES 1.1" .SFX files point to non existing sound files:
Code:
//TURBO SOUND
//POWER
VS_INSIDE_TURBO_POWER_WOOSH=0.5, TurboCharger\new2\turbo_power_woosh.wav
There is no "woosh" clip in the "new2" folder.

And so on, there is no "new" folder under "TurboCharger" so
Code:
//BOV TURBO SOUNDS
VS_INSIDE_TURBO_BOV_OPEN_3=0.75, TurboCharger\new\turbo_bov.wav
also refers to a non existing sound file.

Just caught this, the "/ ROAD SURFACE SOUNDS (INSIDE)" comment is missing a slash.

Thank You

HF

Last edited:
I know I'm probably 3 years too late but the track configuration doesn't change. I put the name of the track folder into the .ini file and put the track configuration 2 into it but they AI still drives with the default configuration :/ Can someone help me? :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 285 13.4%