Resource icon

Cars CART Extreme 1.501

Login or Register an account to download this content
What an awesome mod. No issues whatsoever for me except one question: was this mod calibrated for AI speed? In other words, at 100% strength, are the AI approximately as skilled as the AI in the stock Reiza series?

My quick (non-scientific) impression is that they are significantly faster. The icing on the cake would be to calibrate them so that whatever % strength a person normally uses for Reiza cars will yield the same result with these. Until we have a per series AI % slider (which isn't going to happen for this version of AMS), this small improvement would be much appreciated for offline use.

According to the latest AMS build, AI difficulty sliders it's the same across all series.
Really? Shame... I know Reiza is trying to get a consistent level across every series but I don't have the same speed with all the cars... That was pretty handy to have an individual slider per serie even if the "problem" is more on my side! :D

Really? Shame... I know Reiza is trying to get a consistent level across every series but I don't have the same speed with all the cars... That was pretty handy to have an individual slider per serie even if the "problem" is more on my side! :D
Yeah, that's a kind of a problem on my side too. I'm so bad with Marcas cars but I'm decent on MCR2000. Let's see the consistency on AI levels as a challenge for us, we got to be equal on each series, cmon!

According to the latest AMS build, AI difficulty sliders it's the same across all series.
I'm not finding that, what I set in the main menu is the starting point, but once I go to a class and set up a race, whatever AI strength and aggro levels I choose remain the same for that class.
Oh BTW, the AI is very good, even using mods I'm finding them good fun so far, although not done a lot yet.

I'm not finding that, what I set in the main menu is the starting point, but once I go to a class and set up a race, whatever AI strength and aggro levels I choose remain the same for that class.
Oh BTW, the AI is very good, even using mods I'm finding them good fun so far, although not done a lot yet.
IwWcHmk.png

You don't have to set anything extra anymore. As the latest changelog says, all AI agression scalars are the same, or at least nearly the same for all cars that come with the game.

You don't have to set anything extra anymore. As the latest changelog says, all AI agression scalars are the same, or at least nearly the same for all cars that come with the game.
I'm not finding that so far, but will do more testing tomorrow.
I run a qually then adjust so I start around about 12th to 14th place for the race, and I still have to alter between tracks anything up to 10%.
What I select remains for that class.

I'm not finding that so far, but will do more testing tomorrow.
I run a qually then adjust so I start around about 12th to 14th place for the race, and I still have to alter between tracks anything up to 10%.
What I select remains for that class.
Oh I see what you mean, it remembers the setting for each class. That's good even though they unified the agression through all series.

Also, they've said in multiple times that the AI tends to be faster in Qualy because "as per the real world, you also would like to do the effort to go faster in Qualy to set the pole time", that's what they said.

I am a dummy. I didn't realize the slider worked independently per series. Issue solved, though I still think this series is too fast relative to the standard Reiza cars.
I did a race yesterday at Belle Island and had to turn strength way down, but I really am slow and just wanted to enjoy some close racing.

No Oscar, this file only makes it so the mod automatically locks in the correct chassis with many modded tracks. For instance, if you load Indy it will lock in Speedway. If you load Fontana it will lock in SuperSpeedway. If you load Nazareth it will lock in Short Oval. Cheers!

No Oscar, this file only makes it so the mod automatically locks in the correct chassis with many modded tracks. For instance, if you load Indy it will lock in Speedway. If you load Fontana it will lock in SuperSpeedway. If you load Nazareth it will lock in Short Oval. Cheers!
Oh, I see. I didn't notice the AI picked wrong chassis in oval tracks. Thanks for the file!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back