CART-Extreme season - how to create correct number of racelaps

Hi everyone,
creating a new championship (as CART-series) I have to select race laps and/or duration:
Screenshot 2021-11-03 181204.jpg

Unfortunately, this setting will be used for all tracks in the whole championship, notwithstanding it's an oval, road course or whatever - f.e. 133 laps at Homestead an Laguna Seca as well!
How I can choose for each track the correkt number of laps?
Looking into the REIZA file the same situation:
Screenshot 2021-11-03 181701.jpg

This entries will be overwritten by creating a new championship, meaning it doesn't matter.
There must be a solution like: Homestead - 150 laps, Motegi 200, Long Beach 84 and so on.
Any ideas?

Darn, that is weird. Setting race length by duration would probably be the best way to use the Reiza tool.

I, personally though, would use Nibo's Log Analyzer tool instead: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...better-results-custom-champs-with-ams.209965/

I only recently discovered it myself (and your post actually made me look more in detail about its custom championship capabilities) but the "Championship mgr" section allows you to do the following:

1) Set up the points structure of a championship.
2) Create and name slots for the races you want to do in the championship.
3) Do a race in AMS: as a single race, or using a championship preset – whatever you prefer.
4) After doing the race, the Log Analyzer has a record that you did the race – you just need to select that result for the appropriate "slot" in the championship, and then that particular race you ran is automagically counted as a part of the championship.

If you wanted to save the race weekend settings for each track, so you didn't have to manually input them every time, you could create a championship file for each race. That would save effort! (I might do this myself lol)

Darn, that is weird. Setting race length by duration would probably be the best way to use the Reiza tool.

I, personally though, would use Nibo's Log Analyzer tool instead: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...better-results-custom-champs-with-ams.209965/

I only recently discovered it myself (and your post actually made me look more in detail about its custom championship capabilities) but the "Championship mgr" section allows you to do the following:

1) Set up the points structure of a championship.
2) Create and name slots for the races you want to do in the championship.
3) Do a race in AMS: as a single race, or using a championship preset – whatever you prefer.
4) After doing the race, the Log Analyzer has a record that you did the race – you just need to select that result for the appropriate "slot" in the championship, and then that particular race you ran is automagically counted as a part of the championship.

If you wanted to save the race weekend settings for each track, so you didn't have to manually input them every time, you could create a championship file for each race. That would save effort! (I might do this myself lol)
"Setting race length by duration would probably be the best way"
oh no - this is so unrealistic ;)

"use Nibo's Log Analyzer tool"
thanks, tool is running (didn't know it) - will check it and give a short reoport :)

"Setting race length by duration would probably be the best way"
oh no - this is so unrealistic ;)

"use Nibo's Log Analyzer tool"
thanks, tool is running (didn't know it) - will check it and give a short reoport :)
Hi
I'd want to know if Nibo's worked for you with the number of laps for each track.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years