Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hello racers!

I'll quickly write down the rules here, since they're a bit different. Keep in mind that this is a test event!

• The server will be set to a standing start. I will be placed in pole position and you're not allowed to overtake me or other cars until I call the green flag.
  • I will mention when we're going green and I will head into the pits when coming out of turn 4.
  • No overtaking until I call green flag! Following the leaders pace is obviously allowed. (And recommended!)
  • In the event of a crash, I will call out: "Full course yellow, line up single file behind the pacecar" This will be done on TS and via the ingame chat.
  • Slow down gradually after this message and line up behind each other. No overtaking!
  • The pits will be open at any time, to reduce caution times. Please go in at the first opportunity!
  • When everybody is on track again, I will allow lapped vehicles to unlap themselves. This will be done at my mark, and my mark only.
  • No weaving and no shenanigans behind the pace car!

230 mph RACING SHENANIGANS @ INDY 500 (this case, indy 150)!? I AM IN.

I'm adding additional rules to the Enzo's rules, see it bold words!

• The server will be set to a standing start. I will be placed in pole position and you're not allowed to overtake me or other cars until I call the green flag. This is iRacing Oval, SCE mode, so WARM UP YOUR TIRES BEFOREHAND! Also for inspiration hear this before going to the race.
  • I will mention when we're going green and I will head into the pits when coming out of turn 4. Enzo will say "The Pace Car is in...GREEN GREEN GREEN" (just like in iRacing with the Aussie spotter dude)
  • No overtaking until I call green flag! Following the leaders pace is obviously allowed. (And recommended!) In other words, whenever I call "GREEN GREEN GREEN" you guys can wreak havoc.
  • In the event of a crash, I will call out: "Full course yellow, line up single file behind the pacecar" This will be done on TS and via the ingame chat. In other words, I'll shout at y'all whenever it happens, just like Frau Frarbissima
  • Slow down gradually after this message and line up behind each other. No overtaking! Whoever overtakes will face Enzo's Italian fury.
  • The pits will be open at any time, to reduce caution times. Please go in at the first opportunity! The pit fake is allowed so use and abuse whenever you want!
  • When everybody is on track again, I will allow lapped vehicles to unlap themselves. This will be done at my mark, and my mark only. This ain't NASCAR so pass and make haste, homies!
  • No weaving and no shenanigans behind the pace car! In other words, NO WEAVING OR MASS SHENANIGANS, YOU HEAR ME @Chark and @Tal?

Last edited:
Message to race directors: don't worry, I won't weave. I'll behave.
Hehe, good thing that "going as close from Tal's car as the laws of physics may possibly allow" is not inlcuded under the term "weaving". I'll see you on raceday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%