Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Absolutely insane race with @Tobias Röhner for the win. A little bit of strategy, a little bit of hard racing. No clear winner until the 50 minute mark.
View attachment 105239 View attachment 105240 View attachment 105241 View attachment 105242 View attachment 105243
@bömii To be completely shameless, there's a small car/skinpack that we could use for these club events that would make these kind of screenshots better as the default car paints are very barebones. Link in my signature :p

Glad we managed to get a grid of 8 racers going in both races so everybody except me had somebody to race with :)
Tal and Jörn had some chitchat going on in TS, but i think nobody minded due to the nature of this race and grid :)

bed2v8u.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Cart Extreme Download Here
Track: Indianapolis Download here
rFm: Download Here (needed to get the Cart Extreme mod working with a human safety car, just copy the files into your rfm folder)

Note: This is very much a test event. If anyone has advice to setup the server with Oval rules, please share. Enzo will be the safety car. Teamspeak will be mandatory for the race, you don't have to talk, just listen. The start will be a standing start, Enzo will be put on pole. We will do a warmup lap behind the safety car. Safety car will come in after 1 lap and give green flags via the chat. To avoid unnecesary chaos we will line up single file, instead of doulbe file.

Message from the safety car, @Enzo Fazzi

• The server will be set to a standing start. I will be placed in pole position and you're not allowed to overtake me or other cars until I call the green flag.
  • I will mention when we're going green and I will head into the pits when coming out of turn 4.
  • No overtaking until I call green flag! Following the leaders pace is obviously allowed. (And recommended!)
  • In the event of a crash, I will call out: "Full course yellow, line up single file behind the pacecar" This will be done on TS and via the ingame chat.
  • Slow down gradually after this message and line up behind each other. No overtaking!
  • The pits will be open at any time, to reduce caution times. Please go in at the first opportunity!
  • When everybody is on track again, I will allow lapped vehicles to unlap themselves. This will be done at my mark, and my mark only.
  • No weaving and no shenanigans behind the pace car!
Since those rules are not enforced by the game, we rely on the drivers to keep it clean.

Practice: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race: 18:25 GMT (45 minutes)

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

The winner of this race gets an additional month of premium membership or you can give away 1 month of premium to a friend or non-premium member.

Example of track limits for a track.

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Tobias Röhner
  3. Charles Baccio
  4. Enzo Fazzi
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Dennis Phelan(maybe)
  7. Lorenzo Bonder
  8. Gabriel Sterr
  9. Patrick Pomes
  10. Dominic Tranquille