CART Extreme at Indy, cannot get online.

I can drive the track with the mod offline but I get an HDV "or" Trackconfig mismatch. The only servers up are for the CART mod so I can't check with another vehicle but it seems to be in the Cart mod.

I have the trackname from the gdb file in the TrackConfigBase.ini and I have tried to run each of the three options for the car, all with no success.

This is what my TrackConfig looks like:
========================================================================
Chassis Configuration=0=road (default)
Chassis Configuration=1=short oval
Chassis Configuration=2=speedway
Chassis Configuration=3=superspeedway
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

----------GSX EXTREME TRACKS--------------------------------

"Indianapolis_500":
Chassis Configuration=3

"Interlagos External Ring":
Chassis Configuration=1

"Jacarepagua Oval":
Chassis Configuration=1

------------RF TRACKS---------------------------------------

"Indianapolis Motor Speedway":
Chassis Configuration=2

"Milwaukee Mile":
Chassis Configuration=1

"Gateway International Oval":
Chassis Configuration=2

and more tracks....
========================================================================
I love Indy and May is the month!!
Has anyone here gotten online with this combo?

OK, after a reinstall that did not work I downloaded mod and track again for a reinstall of everything but the sound files[not the problem really].
Entered the info to the TrackConfigBase.ini the same as before and I can drive online.

Now, it seems one can drive with any of the aero configurations, which one is the correct one for Indy?

OK, after a reinstall that did not work I downloaded mod and track again for a reinstall of everything but the sound files[not the problem really].
Entered the info to the TrackConfigBase.ini the same as before and I can drive online.

Now, it seems one can drive with any of the aero configurations, which one is the correct one for Indy?

In my TrackConfigBase.ini the Indy entry is as follows:

"Indianapolis Motor Speedway":
Chassis Configuration=2

I would've guessed it was "3", but apparently not?

Also, have you had any luck finding any populated CART Extreme servers? I'd love to get online with it but every time I check, the servers running it are all dead...

It may be possible to run any of the configurations and that if you have the wrong one you will just be using the wrong setup. One might be optimized, I've found the "2" to work in the low 40's for a long run. The "3's" might do better at Fontana, Michigan, etc, I dunno.

I've been going to the phoenixracingclub server and when there were people on they tried to help me but I have't been there since being able to drive. I put in over 100 laps today. I can't get into the 39's I've seen posted there.

+I could not get in the 39's either but i raced in last night league race and due to pit stop stratgdy i was able to get back into the mix was good fun, so please come back to our server Curitba is next along.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%