Cars CART 2003 Mod

I want to create my first mod. The CART 2003 Season. The final season of the CART championship. I was wondering if it is easier to create it from scratch or port over and get permission for the CART 2003 mod for F1 2002? I don't have F1 2002 so I don't know if the CART mod for that game is good enough to use as a base. Or should I just forget it and try something else? I really want a free CART mod and can't find any so I decided to do it myself. Also, does anyone have any tips for getting sound clips and getting permission for those clips? Basically any help I can get would be great! This project will likely take 2 or three years unless I have a massive breakthrough...

Simracing has gone a long, long way since F1 2002, you should start from scratch if you want something that looks good.

Sounds like an interesting mod idea. Are you thinking of doing tracks as well, or solely cars? Only asking, because I'm working on some sportscar projects from the same time period, and there is an overlap of tracks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 429 39.6%