Cars you've seen while you're out and about

IMG_20180609_180238.jpg

Last weekend I was going for a walk with my dogs around the small town where I live here in the south of Spain. Then, suddendly, something absolutelly unexpected happened: a Caterham down the street. I had not time to identify the model. It was green wth yellow stripes. It's the first time I see this car in the real world and, honestly, I always thought I was going to die without seeing one unless I travelled abroad. And I see it a few meters away from my own house!! I had not time to react, just turn my head and leave my mouth open while the car disappeared. What a machine! What a work of art! In my town and in the city where I work I have seen Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches, but a Caterham here is like seeing an UFO, a ghost, an angel, a unicorn...

i've actually spotted a few interesting cars. none of these are the actual cars but are close enoughs.

first up theres an old bloke down the road who looks like eddie jordan has i think a morris 8. it might be something else. its just definitely not an austin 7.

8tourer-001_2941.jpg

anyway, the other day i saw a marcos, a clan and an alfa sz go past.

10940_0.jpg

Clan%20Crusader%20(1).jpg

ECC-081_Alfa-Romeo-SZ_SM_Full-Res-57-e1508883222907-940x680.jpg

weird huh?

The Irish version of the cannonball run passed near my town last year, there were some nice cars at it.

I don't seem to be able to link the individual photos here, I'm just getting a broken link when I use the link Flickr provides by clicking share.

The album is here.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing