DiRT Rally 2.0 Cars will not move of start. :(

Gday Guys

I have searched everywhere and cannot find an answer to my problem anywhere.
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Cars will not move basically. My acceleration (revs) works, gears work, hand brake appears on cam as working. But cars just sit there.

PC, Clubsport 2.5 with elite pedals and xbox universal hub.

Have not had problems with Dirt series previously.

Thanks for any tips.

Bob

Please disregard. I am a herpa derp who has been on sim tarmac too long. Not doing a proper release for start. :/

What do you mean by "proper release"? I have this problem right now too, but have been thinking it's because I can't get the brake pedal to function properly. No matter what I do, when I go into the "Input Reporting" the brake is full on. If I give it just a light touch on the brake, then it goes to off on the brakes, and as I press harder past that point then the brakes increase normally.... But once I release the pedal all the way, it goes back to full on brakes. I can't figure out how to get the brake to function properly. Any ideas guys?

I guess I should probably start my own thread...

Sounds like you need to invert the pedal axis. Have you tried calibrating the pedals in game?

As an aside, I experienced a similar problem recently where the car would not take off at all. Turns out windows update may have messed with the Fanatec handbrake... For reasons unknown, the handbrake was basically staying on at about 20% even when untouched. Fortunately, after a usb firmware update for the Fanatec handbrake, all was well again. And, I could take off normally.

Sounds like you need to invert the pedal axis. Have you tried calibrating the pedals in game?

As an aside, I experienced a similar problem recently where the car would not take off at all. Turns out windows update may have messed with the Fanatec handbrake... For reasons unknown, the handbrake was basically staying on at about 20% even when untouched. Fortunately, after a usb firmware update for the Fanatec handbrake, all was well again. And, I could take off normally.
Yep fwyflyer, I have tried both inverting and re-calibrating several times. What is really confusing is I have yet to find anyone with the same issue. Codies responded to my email to them with very little assistance. Very frustrating.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%