Cars very slow

Daniel R.

Premium
Hey guys,
Yesterday the cars where very slow.
Controller axis for brake and Throttle are all good. But the cars feel slow, just reaching 210kph on a straight.
What could be the reason?
Must be a inside sim thing!?
Cheers Dan

It feels as if I only have 75% of Throttle at full pedal stroke.
It does not depend on chosen car, track or conditions.
I can see in the hud while driving that the input of Throttle is at 100% at full pedal stroke.
But it feels as if it's less than 100%.
The car accelerating way to slowly, needing lot of time to get on speed.

if you have the car in the wrong engine map setting it can do things like this. e.g. in the AMG being in Map 3 can make you really slow on a straight. and in some of the other cars with more maps, there are safety car maps which are probably even worse! Usually map 1 is quickest, although I know the Porsche is an exception for one and I believe that 8 is the quickest Map. You can find the map settings if you google it I think.

hopefully this is what your problem is anyway!

Hey guys,
Yesterday the cars where very slow.
Controller axis for brake and Throttle are all good. But the cars feel slow, just reaching 210kph on a straight.
What could be the reason?
Must be a inside sim thing!?
Cheers Dan
Do you have a video? Something's definitely up with that. 210 is way too slow.

I can still reach 250 At Silverstone with the Aston Martin in mode 8 (slowest mode), so doubt it's that. 210 sounds ridiculously slow. Is your brake not maybe stuck?

Maybe you have an issue with your clutch. Just a tiny amount of clutch-in amounts to a lot of slip. Try setting a deadzone of a few percent on your clutch pedal.

Very strange that this should come up. Yesterday evening something strange was going on, the 720 and the Bentley were both underpowered. People were walking past me at Ricard like I was standing still, and I couldn't break 1.51 at Monza in the 720 where I drop 48/49 across the board during a race.

I didn't know what to make of it, but seeing it spring up here seems odd. To add though in the afternoon session, all was fine.

And my DLC was locked out too last night, yet was fine in the afternoon.. rebooting the game did nothing.

Weird, must have angered the gods or something.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%