Cars showing white boxes in the SUPER GT GT500 mod

Hello everyone! I have a weird issue (I think I didn't notice before) while driving at night with the SUPER GT GT500 and other car mods.

When you turn on the headlights, the car in front shows a white block / box, this happen on any camera, somethimes in a short time the cars looks normal as you can see in the last pic.

GTR2 2021-08-21 14-21-04-83.jpg

Attachments

• GTR2 2021-08-21 14-22-36-17.jpg
    GTR2 2021-08-21 14-22-36-17.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 70
  • GTR2 2021-08-21 14-21-19-59.jpg
    GTR2 2021-08-21 14-21-19-59.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
It is a shadow.gmt issue : to make a test, open CAS file of that car and delete the 4 shadow lines at the beginning (you know the lines with ambientshadowa.dds in it) then run gtr2, you won't see shadow anymore by day but it is only a test to see if your ghost glitch disappeared by night.

It is a shadow.gmt issue : to make a test, open CAS file of that car and delete the 4 shadow lines at the beginning (you know the lines with ambientshadowa.dds in it) then run gtr2, you won't see shadow anymore by day but it is only a test to see if your ghost glitch disappeared by night.
Hi GTR-man, thanks a lot for your help. I have deleted those lines but the big white box keeps showing.

So this mod requires lot of work with many gmt files and that's not something that you can fix in 1 hour for so many cars as it needs long work with 3dsimEd to fix collision and shadow boxes.
10 years ago I liked this mod but I removed it from my pc long time ago because interiors look very outdated now (honda 2010 is the exception) compared to high poly models we have now in dtm, wtcr and GT3/GT4 series.

So this mod requires lot of work with many gmt files and that's not something that you can fix in 1 hour for so many cars as it needs long work with 3dsimEd to fix collision and shadow boxes.
10 years ago I liked this mod but I removed it from my pc long time ago because interiors look very outdated now (honda 2010 is the exception) compared to high poly models we have now in dtm, wtcr and GT3/GT4 series.
I understand. To me still is one of the best mods, I love the super GT series. Now I'm very happy to not see those big white boxes. Thank you very much! you are so cool!

Well, what I told you to delete in CAS file was not really a fix but a test to find the source of this glitch : you won't have car collision detection anymore so you will see car bodies merge sometimes. This mod needs lot of 3d gmt edition for both shadow/collision 3d mesh.

I have seen nice SGT models in AC on youtube so maybe we will have them for GTR2 one day.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%