PC1 cars seem slow

Im not a fast driver by no means , here is my issue.Using a BMW Z4 GT3 with base setup on Nurburg GP .auto clutch , sequential shifting. All assists are off.
Assetto Corsa lap time 2:03 ( all gears used)
Project Cars lap time 2:20 (I cant get passed 3rd gear)

Using CSW V2/BMW rim , G27 pedals

This is something I noticed (Project cars) . Units in game set to imperial and also on Fanaleds for my CSW V2 with BMW rim. When driving BMW Z4 GT3 the dash display on car reads car speed 120 plus but on my CSW BMW rim it reads 20 mph less . In car dash 125 mph CSW BMW rim 101mph.

My issue was resolved . Had to unplug pedals from computer re calibrated in controller settings in PC properties than in game settings all is good. Before in game calibration my pedals would only go to 87% after recalibration on PC and in game now all pedals go to 100%.

I'm having a different issue with the cars being slower. I've calibrated my wheel and pedals to where each one says 100...yet I can't compete with the ai at even on 80. Literally every straight on any course I am being passed by the ai and I cannot keep up with them. I've made every possible change I can think of as far as tuning from gearing to downforce and nothing helps. If I'm do a lap on Spa with the Z4 GT3...I'm literally 10 seconds slower than I am on AC. I am getting very frustrated and can't seem to figure out what to do. Any help is much appreciated

First question what difficulty setting did you select. Also what assists do you have on ?
I run with no assists...and I like to run against 100 ai as I do with R3E, or AC, or GSCE...but I can't even compete with the ai on here even at 80. I see all kinds of posts and videos where people are using the stock tune against 100 ai and have no problem against them, but I'm not even competitive. I'm completely lost on what to do

I run with no assists...and I like to run against 100 ai as I do with R3E, or AC, or GSCE...but I can't even compete with the ai on here even at 80. I see all kinds of posts and videos where people are using the stock tune against 100 ai and have no problem against them, but I'm not even competitive. I'm completely lost on what to do
I have the same problem as Chadd, not competitive at all ,can not keep up with the ai mostly in sraights.I am using a t300 with the stock pedals.In other racing games I use 95% difficulty,here I am still trying to dial it in , but so far looks like 70 or 80, it bugs me because most people say the ai is too easy to beat so I am afraid it is on my end .
Thanks in advance for any help!

Yes the bar seems to be progressive as I push the pedal it goes all the way to the top when its about 90% pushed in,so it seems to work fine.I just saw an other post where people has the same problem in career mode so maybe I just have to get better in the game.
Thank you for the reply .
So I guess we still can stay that the problem is on my end .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%