F1 2010 Cars Properties

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi to everyone,
i've a question. do you guys know if the cars in f1 2010 have their own properties?
We all notice that McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari are the fastest, than there are Mercedes, Renault etc etc..

But for example, do you know if McLaren has more accelleration than Red Bull or more Speed or more/less something than Ferrari with the same setting?

Or simply, they've been programmed with the same values?

Hi to everyone,
i've a question. do you guys know if the cars in f1 2010 have their own properties?
We all notice that McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari are the fastest, than there are Mercedes, Renault etc etc..

But for example, do you know if McLaren has more accelleration than Red Bull or more Speed or more/less something than Ferrari with the same setting?

Or simply, they've been programmed with the same values?

Somebody posted this for me in another thread:

33827d1294667226-car-improvement-teamse.jpg

The above chart may be true but doesn't really reflect the feel for each car.

I don't notice straight line very much, but, when I take corners with the Ferrari, it feels like my rear is gonna break out quite easily. But in a McLaren, it does feel a lot more planted, very stable. Red Bull, imo, same as McLaren, just a bit faster. I don't look at the speedo, but RB6 does feel faster than the McLaren.

I think track makes a difference too? Like maybe say a MP4 is faster in Spa but RB6 faster in Brazil? Haven't tried, I don't have solid evidence. Lol.

Well your theory is correct TheoryD (I had to do it, come on!) :D The car's do perform differently on all track's and all driver's too have their own variables to throw in too, it is just not very game balanced. Looking at all the data a lot of it make's sense in the real world but that is the problem the game is in an EGO engine not real so the variables sort of work but not properly as other factor's such as erm it's not real have to be figured in and CM clearly ran out of time doing this !

Well that is sort of misleading on CM part (surprise, surprise) in TT mode the cars all have full upgrade's and top performing engines of their tier's, which is 750 bhp for all in TT and no tyre ware, track grip is 100% also. They will perform with each car's characteristics too.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%