Cars pack 1 Melbourne GP 2015

Skins Cars pack 1 Melbourne GP 2015 1.2

fitti

Fitti
Oct 20, 2011
Beautiful work, but apart MERCEDES got all the numbers and riders vice versa. You do not know how to fix it? Otherwise, it's super.;)

Santi007

10RPM
Feb 7, 2014
Beautiful work, but apart MERCEDES got all the numbers and riders vice versa. You do not know how to fix it? Otherwise, it's super.;)
Me too. In my case Red Bull and McLaren car numbers are inverted. Force India doesn't have any number and Sauber has the same number for both cars. In addition, some helmets like Alonso or Vettle helmet are not correctly added.
However it's a very good work. Keep it up!

fitti

Fitti
Oct 20, 2011
It's super !! When the problem is resolved, so it will be really brings excellent. I look forward to and thank you very much.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

doberjam

250RPM
Oct 20, 2010
Me too. In my case Red Bull and McLaren car numbers are inverted. Force India doesn't have any number and Sauber has the same number for both cars. In addition, some helmets like Alonso or Vettle helmet are not correctly added.
However it's a very good work. Keep it up!
Numbers inverted between first and second drivers ? ?? ( Ricciardo 1th - Kvyat 2nd )
Force India have numbers green and dark gray ( look on the cockpit down Claro logo, i's
very little ; green is on the small wing on side )

Sauber; I wrote it in description: C34 on RB10 with number 9.
I preferred to put only one big number instead of little numbers like in Sahara FI.
HELMETS ??? I never added helmets

simi87

100RPM
Dec 26, 2014
All car are perfect but just McLaren are like "for example" on this Screenshot.

doberjam

250RPM
Oct 20, 2010
On Manor Car I do not see the "Errea" advertising on the back of the car as shown in the picture below.Must it be so or is this an graphical error?
Resolution is 4096 - 2048 as I wrote in description, try resizing pics in original resolution of your game.

Reactions: simi87