Cars have lost all steering

So I've been fidgeting with the control settings in an attempt to make the visual wheel match my actual steering (no such luck. Are they supposed to match?) when I pressed the Center, Left, Right buttons under the steering graph in the control section, and now I have no steering in the car.

The graph now shows a flat line instead of that triangle that fills as you turn the wheel. While that flat line DOES react to my steering wheel and gets colored accurately, when I start the driving there is no steering to the car.
Steering rate and sensitivity are both set to 100%. Restarting the game doesn't help.

I'm trying to get into this game but I've been plagued by bugs and I'm starting to lose patience. Please help. Thank you!

Normally you enable "Vehicle set". (It's on by default) and allow the game to control your wheel settings. (it's on by default).

This sends the car specific steering range to your wheel. (In this case 540 degrees)
But it's different with each car to match the real physical wheel range.
Controls.JPG

If your T150 doesn't support the game controlled steering range. You can do this manually by matching the steering wheel range in your T150 control panel. (in this case 540 degrees)

T150-c1.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back