Cars doesn't work on newest version of Racer

I have a lot of car for 0.50 version. I have changed to version 090 in car.ini file but when I go to select them you can not see the car properly. how can I fix it? Sorry for my bad english. I'm italian.

I have a lot of car for 0.50 version. I have changed to version 090 in car.ini file but when I go to select them you can not see the car properly. how can I fix it? Sorry for my bad english. I'm italian.

Just changing the version is not enough.

Cars and tracks that are available for 050final are hopelessly out of date for use in the current Racer version.

Racer 050f and Racer 0.8.31 are like night and day. To update a 050f car to 0.8.31 you basically need to start from scratch, you need to create new shaders, update the car.ini etc.

In conclusion, don't bother downloading old content hoping to use it in latest Racer betas.
Sorry for sounding so negative... :)

Hello,

I´m new here since RaceSimCentral crashed down, I needn´t a forum to talk because I´m using a Mac and till now i have only 050f, but now I try 0.8.33 over Crossover....

A lot of is now new. This is my question:

Is there a Formula 1 car like Ferrari F2002 (Version 050f) for the latest versions of Racer?

Thanks
macracer

I'm afriad because of the massive changes in Racer, the older content doesn't work properly anymore unless the shaders (at least) are updated - although it might run in the non-cg version. :)

I'll post it in the download thread tomorrow night. Just remember the car.ini file has not been worked on and has a few problems but you are free to try to get it up to snuff.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%