F1 2012 Cars crash too often

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirated games? Not on RD.
Hello,

Few days ago I bought F1 2012. It's great and engaging, but at some tracks cars just crash or run out of track, so with I can win with Caterham by miles, though it's not interesting at all. For example in Bahrain only 8 cars finished and I won lapping Karthikeyan, who was second, 2 times. Maybe there's a patch, which fixes it. If there is, where can I download?

If it is the PC game, then it would automatically update and fully patch itself by default, unless you actually disable the auto-update for the game in Steam.

If it's console, you might have to manually update. I assume you are informed of available patches automatically. There are 2 console patches, which include all 12 of of the PC patches (the relevant bits anyway).

As I don't own a console, I don't know how their update system works.

Steam automatically updates and patches the game, so this should have happened when you installed it on Steam, whether you bought the DVD version OR the digital download version.

You can check you version number by reading my post here (the red and blue text) :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/summary-of-pc-patches-1-to-12.57705/

If you version is incorrect, your can verify your game files, which will trigger a download of all broken, missing, or modified files :-

Start Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 and select Properties > Local Files Tab > Select 'Verify Integrity of game cache'

In addition:-

Whilst you are in this menu > Select the Updates Tab > Ensure that the Automatic Updates are enabled in the drop down menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back