Resource icon

Plugins Carry More (backpack alternative) 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a mod I made as an alternative to what is arguably the best mod for MSC because everyone should be able to carry all the groceries in in one trip. This one doesn't have a fancy GUI, but it doesn't tank the framerate either.

Controls:
E to pick up an item.
X to toggle inventory list.
Y to drop the last item.
Ctrl + Y to drop all items (and scatter them all over the house).

Needs the latest version of MSC Mod Loader. Works on the experimental branch.

Known issues:
  • Some settings don't have an effect
Currently in the works:
  • Bugfixes
  • Saving the contents of the backpack without causing a lootsplosion.
Source code for my mods are available on GitHub (GNU GPL-3.0-or-later).

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Quick question when you say saving content without loot explosion does this mean that right now we are better to remove everything from backpack before saving ?

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, currently you're better off emptying the backpack manually.
As of version 1.2.0, saving causes all items to be dropped all at once. This is problematic because they'll be clipping into each other when the game is saved, causing physics to freak out when the game is loaded.
I'll try to implement saving and loading tomorrow in the next non-bugfix update.

Wampa842 updated Carry More (backpack alternative) with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1

Changes:
  • Fixed options not having an effect.
    • Press Ctrl + M to display mod settings.
    • Set the size of the backpack (2 to 50) using the slider, apply it with the button.
      • This will cause the contents of the backpack to be dropped.
      • The inventory list might overflow outside the screen.
    • Console logging settings.
    • Settings to prevent dropping and picking up items if the inventory is hidden.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug: I have purchased engineparts by fleetari and grab them into the backpack, then 1 hour later back to home and nothing from the engineparts are in the backpack inventory, i have stored on my way 1 sausage and 4 pistons, headgasked, crankshaft, alternator, waterpump, starter, all items lost. That's horrible :) i lost 10k mk for the parts

Er muh gerrrd! This mod is fantastic! As essential as Show Bolt Sizes! Heck, even more! And most of all, it works. No FPS drop whatsoever, and its super easy to use
Solid 12/10

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing