Resource icon

Plugins Carry More (backpack alternative) 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry, my bad! I have to use the toggle-button and THEN release the items. And the longer I think about it, the more sense it makes - though this sentence might not be gramatically correct at all...
Long story short: It works and you have 5 stars more :-D

Can someone make like a physical bag i don't like the idea of how i can carry 4 tires and a fire barrel in the one bag a mod similar to the sports bag but where **** doesn't fall out or a shopping trolley to wheel **** around put on the back of the trailer stand on the shopping trolley and roll down hills and **** eventually put and engine on the trolley like a swap boat man i dunno i fricken love this game don't like the idea of **** being too easy just use some common sense don't break immersion

Actually, it may be this mod... I'll have to double check...

If you use the toilet to save and quit, the items are ejected from the backpack but they are ejected too late. They are LOST forever and removed from the game. They do not appear where they were ejected next time you click continue.

I'm going to say this, nexus is a pain in the butt. Ads everywhere, you have to go through like 5 pages to download the mod, and its just plain old clunky.

This mod has a duping glitch that can be used to get money faster.
Want to know what it is?

Make good quality kilju
(6 sugar 1 yeast full bucket tap water, put lid on straight after, wait till it stops bubbling)
then fill up your empty juice bottles. The bucket fills 20 bottles. Only fill up 18 juice cans max. The more bottles the quicker the money you make. Go sell them for profit. Collect empty juice containers at dump. Pick up bucket and put in inventory, take it back out of inventory, bucket is full again.
I know people will say 'oh just use a mod menu and add money, but this way your still having to do a fair bit of work for your profit, making you feel just that little bit better on the inside.

i have a quicksave mod, that lets me save anywhere, so i did it with some engine parts in the backpack, and then the parts were gone, not in the bag, nowhere near me. i went to fleetari and bought some of the parts back, but my cylinder head (you caant buy in fleetari) was gone, and i have no idea where it is

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%