Carrera Cup GB 2019

I have started to paint the whole field as a personal project but I would like to release if its good enough.

I am struggling with a couple of things.

1.How do i change the wheels from black to silver?
2.How can I put logos on the lower grille mesh on front splitter?
3.I really cant get my head around the modding of RF2. How can I make it a standalone skinpack of just GB 2019 cars?

Cheers

PS... A Taster.....
Harper33.jpg

1.How do i change the wheels from black to silver?

This car uses GEN String. You have cars in the list that have either Black or Silver rims. Witch car you use as you Virtual ride determines the rim color.

You can't paint them yourself. S397 uses a great number off textures on each rim to show rim blur for screenshots for some strange reason known only to themselves. Way over complicated for such a small result, but there you have it.

2.How can I put logos on the lower grille mesh on front splitter?

You can't paint the grill because you need the template or at least to know were the logo goes on the template .Plus and more importantly in rFactor the texture assigned to the material would have to have the prefix WC added to the textures name. Without this cod textures are not replaceable.

3.I really cant get my head around the modding of RF2. How can I make it a standalone skinpack of just GB 2019 cars?

Can be done but it's a complicated process. Not going to try explain it here.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years