Carlsson SLK 340 released for RaceRoom

Fyi, correct me if I'm wrong, but the content ownership discount applies on the hillclimb pack and not the car itself.

Sounds like a bug @Jay Ekkel?

Bought the car for 100 VRP. It feels like a really nice car, we just need to tighten up the G27 FFB as the center deadzone makes hillclimbs extra challenging. ;)

tryied...really a must have...but hey you should add to your account 499 vRP for a 199 vRP purchase...so at the moment it will not be on my garage... :(

Yeah! It is a bit clever of their marketing department to employ that tac-tic in the pricing structure.
You always wind up leaving something on the 'plate' at the end of a transaction.
I'm guessing the hope is that if you have a credit, you'll be more inclined to add money and do future purchases.
I'd like to buy a few of the newly re-done tracks, but I personally don't like leaving credits on the books... so I have not.
I have the default track, plus two others.
Had it not been for that structure, I'd probably have a few more.

Even if they change that, you would still need to spend at least 5€ / $5 / 5£ if you want to increase your Steam Wallet funds. Sector 3 doesn't have any influence on the minimum fund level.

Even if they change that, you would still need to spend at least 5€ / $5 / 5£ if you want to increase your Steam Wallet funds. Sector 3 doesn't have any influence on the minimum fund level.

Why?as far as i recall steam has an option to add exactly the sum you need to spend...correct me if I am wrong...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%