Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP
Carlos Sainz Ferrari Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod

Skins Carlos Sainz Ferrari Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod 2021-05-01

JSoria submitted a new resource:

Carlos Sainz Ferrari Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod - The new lid he's gonna use the upcoming season.

Hi!
I painted another two skins with the design of the new helmet of Carlos Sainz for the 2021 season at Ferrari.

There are 2 versions, cause the finally modified the design a little.

As the title says, the skin is made it to use with the ACSPRH mod made by Marco17_ok and following the templates of JVinu2000.

Hope you guys like it!

v1
View attachment 455102
v2
View attachment 455108
Keyshot Render.

Read more about this resource...

How do I use this mod in AC? I have ACSPRH installed, but don't see how to add this?

How do I use this mod in AC? I have ACSPRH installed, but don't see how to add this?
You have to put inside the skin folder of the driver you want to use with the ext_config.ini according to the model of each helmet (arai,bell,etc) and the .dds file of the skin you download from my post. Remember to rename the file as Helmet_2019.dds.

Is a little bit messy at first and I'm planning to make everything easier when I finish all the helmets; like just a folder to drag and drop somewhere. But for now it is what it is...

Last edited: