CarGuy Racing NSX GT3 2018 Pack

Skins CarGuy Racing NSX GT3 2018 Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mahardhika Putra Baliwa submitted a new resource:

CarGuy Racing NSX GT3 2018 Pack - Need Honda NSX GT3 GTP mod.

custom_showroom_1581151738_S.jpg
Replica from 2018 Super GT GT300 and Suzuka 10H entrant, I just tried my best to make it same like original.

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_suzuka_8-2-120-17-58-36.png
...​

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: iwn
in your review you say the liveries are stolen. which is a lie. i just booted ACC to verify this.
so maybe adjust that, its great skin work as usual from Baliwa.
I wrote the liveries "are for stolen ACC content"
either way personally I do not feel RD is a place to promote or publicize work for content stolen from other games,
if you guys happy and RD is happy knock yourselfs out lol, have a good day. :)

I wrote the liveries "are for stolen ACC content"
either way personally I do not feel RD is a place to promote or publicize work for content stolen from other games,
if you guys happy and RD is happy knock yourselfs out lol, have a good day. :)
You can't do anything, there's a strong fan base here. ;)

You can't do anything, there's a strong fan base here. ;)
I bet there is yeah,
Taking and using stolen cars without permission and promoting and assisting people with painting it,
if everyone is happy I am happy lets leave it there.

CC, Maybe (maybe) you don't care about what RD does, maybe (maybe) you're building (or planning to) the same car that you'll sell with a different name and you fear this will make you lose sales. Maybe.

I have always bought your cars even if I already had other versions (like your Bayro V8) and I'll keep buying them because I appreciate your work and I think many others will.

No need to leave a 1 star review for a skin, it's an attitude that could make you lose more sales than the ripped mod itself.

Just my opinion, of course

Reactions: iwn
CC, Maybe (maybe) you don't care about what RD does, maybe (maybe) you're building (or planning to) the same car that you'll sell with a different name and you fear this will make you lose sales. Maybe.

I have always bought your cars even if I already had other versions (like your Bayro V8) and I'll keep buying them because I appreciate your work and I think many others will.

No need to leave a 1 star review for a skin, it's an attitude that could make you lose more sales than the ripped mod itself.

Just my opinion, of course
That car RSS was making was cancelled a long time ago,
its merely coincidental that its the same car tbh,
the point I was making makes no difference of the car or content I will remove the review obviously the staff are not removing the download,
lets not make a big thing over it when all said and done its stolen content from ACC period.

yes you can delete it.
the three dots near 'Report'

I just deleted mine

oh, it's because you got an answer. he should delete the answer before you can delete yours

yes you can delete it.
the three dots near 'Report'

I just deleted mine

oh, it's because you got an answer. he should delete the answer before you can delete yours
Yes the guy replied if he removes it ill gladly remove the review its np. it had nothing to do with any specific cars I have been helping RD for years remove content and reporting content,
anyways it is what it is. :)

unknown.png

I think that this is literally all the proof we need that the mod it's on was ripped from ACC...

And if you want to say "Sure, but the livery counts!", no it doesn't. This is effort spent on stolen content and is therefore worth next to nothing.

Sure, there is no "starch made" [sic] NSX in AC, but I then don't take a mod containing stolen content instead. This effort would've been well spent on a legitimate mod, not this.

• Deleted member 223075

The guys who converted this car never hidden that the car is converted from ACC. Also this is not the first skin here for ripped car mods.

ignoring the ripped from this, ripped from that like we r all saints, can we please appreciate on a job well done for a Super GT300 team for a car thats not even available to a game?
on that note, will it be possible to get the other honda team skin please?
only the lexus and honda r missing super gt300 skin apart from the non existent japanese cars

wait why this thread heated? well... like notification just out now.

I not blame CC for said that in first place "this skin use rip mod". I mean, there's person who not like ripped content because they made that on other game (or wanna stay original/sctrach) and there's person who want any car into the game regardless the quality. We can't enforce the thing to each other.

If you ask me which one is me? I not in booth, I make the thing what I like (and depends. If someone really do NSX GT3 or the Evo from scrath I'd love help that guy on skinning. I do this literally back then we can't doing ACC skins like right now. Nah, will still keep this one maybe in here but I not planning any update (even this need some update) for the skin.

Look alike I'll doing update on NSX GT3 in ACC but after GT4 pack come, need overlook if custom livery still can applied or not.

And last, in future I'll keep my skins from any ripped mods on my page or featured on that mod.

Last edited:
wait why this thread heated? well... like notification just out now.

I not blame CC for said that in first place "this skin use rip mod". I mean, there's person who not like ripped content because they made that on other game (or wanna stay original/sctrach) and there's person who want any car into the game regardless the quality. We can't enforce the thing to each other.

If you ask me which one is me? I not in booth, I make the thing what I like (and depends. If someone really do NSX GT3 or the Evo from scrath I'd love help that guy on skinning. I do this literally back then we can't doing ACC skins like right now. Nah, will still keep this one maybe in here but I not planning any update (even this need some update) for the skin.

Look alike I'll doing update on NSX GT3 in ACC but after GT4 pack come, need overlook if custom livery still can applied or not.

And last, in future I'll keep my skins from any ripped mods on my page or featured on that mod.
If you remove your comment to my review I’ll delete the review it’s not possible when someone replies :)

If you remove your comment to my review I’ll delete the review it’s not possible when someone replies :)

Ahh no problem to me, really no problem everybody have their own arguement or review, I not feel like why I need your review gone neither I need delete mine comment.

To be added I not like bandwagon above the you review that post, that not right too.

Reactions: CC
Ahh no problem to me, really no problem everybody have their own arguement or review, I not feel like why I need your review gone neither I need delete mine comment.

To be added I not like bandwagon above the you review that post, that not right too.
Yes was nothing to do with one of the comments posted above regarding ACC,
could have been RF2, R3E it made 0 difference at all I show 0 bias to anything or anyone,
personally take a 0 tolerance policy to ripped content was merely a coincidence was a ACC car,
but I learned something from the experience I have not posted a review anywhere since,
I was just keep my opinions to myself and its working out ok. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%