F1 2012 Career Video Series With A Twist - 2 Drivers Rotating Per Pit Stop & Live Commentary

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I realize this isn't the most correct place for this post, but the new F1 2012 video section has me confused. I'm not sure how to post in there. Could someone explain it to me? And maybe hopefully a mod/admin can move this thread there. Anyway, on to the show!

I'm doing a career series with a friend in F1 2012. We're driving for HRT on Legend, and rotate on every pit stop. Both of us also do commentary while we are actually playing, as opposed to adding it after the fact. It's all pretty silly and we're not super serious or anything. Later in the week, shorter and dumber videos will be posted as well, such as driving blind and using wet tyres on a dry track. I hope you guys like it, and please give us any feedback! Again, sorry for posting in the wrong area.

P.S. Some of our friends whom don't follow F1 will be watching, so at some points we quickly explain some newbie things like KERS & DRS in a sentence or two. Just wanted to let guys know so you didn't get offended, haha.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%