General career (time attack) broken with sol 1.3.1 and CSP > 0.1.25.183

Hi,

I am new to AC and wanted to update the graphics by using SOL with CSP.
I downloaded 1.3.1 here from the forum and added the mod via content manager.
Then I changed PostProcessing to __SOL or __SOL_HC. SOL tells me to update CSP to 0.1.25.183.
When staying at shipped CSP 0.1.25.140 TimeAttack still works, but if I update to the required version or any version up it crashes on loading.
"Game crashed. Time Attack mode is not supported by selected track". Trying first time attack in N1.

Any Idea how I can prevent this from happening?

Thanks, Butch

Try the latest CSP version (205 IMO) and check if it still happens. If it does and 140 works fine, post your findings on their discord as it looks loke CSP ist the culprit. There should be a link in the "About" section in Content Manager.

Do you have any of the mesh optimisations switched on? It could be that CSP is merging the hidden sector objects in an attempt to optimise the track, and thus breaking the Time Attack mode.

If you are using the optimisations, try turning them off temporarily to see if that makes any difference.

@_butch_ that problem is resolved in preview p207, which doesn't show on the CM csp update page. That fix will almost certainly be included in the next release, but meanwhile you can manually install it. (link)

ps: I prefer to post the original discord link, as this is a test build.

@_butch_ that problem is resolved in preview p207, which doesn't show on the CM csp update page. That fix will almost certainly be included in the next release, but meanwhile you can manually install it. (link)

ps: I prefer to post the original discord link, as this is a test build.

Unfortunately I have the same problem, but the link sends me to an empty discord site.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%