F1 2018 Career Savegame.

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
People,
I have a unusual question, I think.
Unfortunately, due to a PC format, i lost my career savegame, and i really don´t want to re-start my 2018 career in December. So what i really want to ask is: Could someone "borrow" me some career save progress? I was at Silverstone GP, at Mercedes, leading the championship by 14 points... I never play online, just me against the AI.
If someone can send me the savegame, i will aprecciatte a lot.
Thanks in advance.

I had the same but when I Re installed steam an f1 2018 the career save was there,it gets saved on the steam cloud not on the pc.
So just reinstall everything and you will have your save back
Yes, that was my problem. I used to play offline, and the save in the cloud was not updated, so that´s why I lost my save. I refused to play from the first race now, so I have to abandon the game (at least until 2019 mods brings the new textures after the team´s launches their cars). That´s why i asked for a middle-season save, could be mercedes or ferrari team.

The problem of saves offline is that there is a little bit of data does not save to the save file but is in your game file as it updates as you play the game. When you go to your save file there needs to be a certain amount of the game file that is compatible. I have tried this offline and found it doesn't work unless you return near where you saved the original file so I doubt that a total strangers save file would work. That is one reason I always save to Steam

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%