F1 2013 Career questions

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

Loving this game but I haven't really played this series since the 2010 version so I seem to be lost on a few things if someone can help me please...

1. Doing Career and have completed 2 races, both bone dry, all sessions. Have looked forward to China and again not a drop of rain in sight for any session. I went looking to make sure that Dynamic weather is ON but I can find no reference to weather at all? In Career, is it automatically Dynamic weather with no choice (and therefore I will see rain soon no doubt) ?? I play all assists off, full rules and damage on, cockpit, with Ai at Expert.

2. When a Patch is downloaded by me in the near future, whatever changes took effect, will that automatically apply to the remainder of my Career or do I have to start again to take advantage of the update/fixes ??

Cheers,
Kangaroo02

<snip>
2. When a Patch is downloaded by me in the near future, whatever changes took effect, will that automatically apply to the remainder of my Career or do I have to start again to take advantage of the update/fixes ??

If you had to re-start career due to patches, then that would be a sure way to kill the game.

There were 12 PC patches for F1 2012 (3 for consoles I think) :)

If you had to re-start career due to patches, then that would be a sure way to kill the game.

There were 12 PC patches for F1 2012 (3 for consoles I think) :)

12 patches??? Sheesh...
I know I can continue my Career post patch but i'm asking do the patches/fixes work on the Career i'm currently in (so the next race on) OR do I have to start a new Career to take advantage of the fixes? Noob question I realize but I have no experience of 2012 Career and their patches.

12 patches??? Sheesh...
I know I can continue my Career post patch but i'm asking do the patches/fixes work on the Career i'm currently in (so the next race on) OR do I have to start a new Career to take advantage of the fixes? Noob question I realize but I have no experience of 2012 Career and their patches.
You don't have to restart anything with a CM patch. They start working as soon as they're installed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%