F1 2013 Career question, can challenge Hamilton, and having him anyway in next season.

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello friends
I have a question, i can challenge Hamilton to drive a Mercedes, i would love to drive it but i don't want Rosberg as team Mate :O_o: i want Hamilton.
Is there a mod to replace Hamiliton instead of Rosberg i would like to race agaist the best.
I may challege Webber but i don't want to drive a Redbull
Thanks so much for help.

Kind Regards and Merry christmas everybody.:)
Jack

You are right i'm on Renault and second in championship, very close to Hamilton.
To be close to Rosberg it means i had to restart the season :( and pick a slower car.
I hoped there was a way to switch drivers, a mod to have Hamilton instead of Rosberg.
Kind Regards
Jack

Last edited:
Hello friends
I have a question, i can challenge Hamilton to drive a Mercedes, i would love to drive it but i don't want Rosberg as team Mate :O_o: i want Hamilton.
Is there a mod to replace Hamiliton instead of Rosberg i would like to race agaist the best.
I may challege Webber but i don't want to drive a Redbull
Thanks so much for help.

Kind Regards and Merry christmas everybody.:)
Jack
if u use ryders databas3e editior iopen database then go to f1 drivers and change hamilton to 1st driver that will do the job

Thanks ! :thumbsup:
I imagined it, anyway i already restarted the career three times :laugh:
So for me it's not a big issue, for others guys it can be very important.
Kind Regards
Jack
it all depends wat u change in database but it wont corrupt it by makeing hamilton 1st driver u want to gon to f1 teams and drivers in database mercedes team id is 22 then tick ham and untick rosberg then u will race with ham

Ok
I made a backup of all files.
My problem right now is that i downloaded this:
EGO Database Editor.
And when i try to open the files in database folder, it don't work, i have an error box with "The Program failed to convert" :( and can't find a solution.

Kind Regards
Jack

Yep i had last version.
I'm doing it right now and i don't know why but, it works :p i laready located the f1Drivers_F1teams and i will change as you said, then will try without restarting the career.
I will see if it works anyway.
Thanks so much for the precious help you all gave me.
Kind Regards
Jack

EDIT:
Done !:p i switched team 22 first driver from car number 9 to car number 10
Save game work !!

Thanks so much again guys !

Last edited:
Hello Friends
Just an update hoping it can be useful for everybody.
I modify database this way :
Changed Hamilton as first driver.
Then because in career i choose 25% race leight, pit stops was allways two :O_o:
So i modified tyres distance and replaced orginal value with half of it
It works perfectly, i have three pits as default strategy, and not had any problems whit save games.

Kind Regards
Jack

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline