1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Career Progression over 10 Seasons 1.01

This mod provides a new language file for each season in career mode to simulate driver changes.

1. Onyx005

Onyx005

Ratings:
    +3
    Onyx005 submitted a new resource:

Career Progression over 10 Seasons - This mod provides a new language file for each season in career mode to simulate driver changes.

Read more about this resource...

2. Messaih Nejusmar

Messaih Nejusmar

Ratings:
    +0
    If I install it will i be able to play online and will my save get corrupted?

3. Michas23

Michas23

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey man love the mod, but how do you do it? I really wanna do my own (so I can get Alonso to a world champ haha). Great mod anyway, but please tell me how you change the names?

4. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +114

• Like Like x 1
  5. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +114
    Your save will not get corrupted

• Like Like x 1
  6. Onyx005

Onyx005

Ratings:
    +3
  7. Michas23

Michas23

Ratings:
    +10
    Do I have to translate the names, then replace them with the translation then replace them with the driver I want? Can't I just instantly change the driver names.

8. Nestoche

Nestoche

Ratings:
    +20
    Let me understand this modification. This mod does driver changes for each season? Example: Vettel could be in a McLHonda and Hamilton in a Red Bull in season 2?

9. Onyx005

Onyx005

Ratings:
    +3
    It does not generate line ups, no. All the line ups are fixed for each season, as you can see in the pdf that comes with the mod. Also: Only the names are changed, since that is all the language files do. Faces, helmets and numbers remain unchanged.

10. Nestoche

Nestoche

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks for the reply and info Onyx005, much appreciate it!

11. Raceteks

Raceteks

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for this mod man. It's what i've been looking for. Cheers!
    I hope you also make a few variations o the mod too. Eg, have a few with generic new drivers in the later seasons.