Resource icon

Misc Career Progression over 10 Seasons 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Onyx005 submitted a new resource:

Career Progression over 10 Seasons - This mod provides a new language file for each season in career mode to simulate driver changes.

As with my mod for F1 2016, this mod aims to make a career over 10 seasons more immersive by changing the driver line ups every season.

To install it, you need to copy the new language file into your localisation folder. When a new season starts in your career mode, just replace it with the appropriate file from this mod.

It has been tested, and your career will save using this mod.

Read more about this resource...

Hey man love the mod, but how do you do it? I really wanna do my own (so I can get Alonso to a world champ haha). Great mod anyway, but please tell me how you change the names?

Do I have to translate the names, then replace them with the translation then replace them with the driver I want? Can't I just instantly change the driver names.

Let me understand this modification. This mod does driver changes for each season? Example: Vettel could be in a McLHonda and Hamilton in a Red Bull in season 2?

Let me understand this modification. This mod does driver changes for each season? Example: Vettel could be in a McLHonda and Hamilton in a Red Bull in season 2?
It does not generate line ups, no. All the line ups are fixed for each season, as you can see in the pdf that comes with the mod. Also: Only the names are changed, since that is all the language files do. Faces, helmets and numbers remain unchanged.

Thanks for the reply and info Onyx005, much appreciate it!

It does not generate line ups, no. All the line ups are fixed for each season, as you can see in the pdf that comes with the mod. Also: Only the names are changed, since that is all the language files do. Faces, helmets and numbers remain unchanged.

Thanks for this mod man. It's what i've been looking for. Cheers!
I hope you also make a few variations o the mod too. Eg, have a few with generic new drivers in the later seasons.

kondacekCZ has already made a mod such as this one for F1 2018, so I don't really feel the need to continue this now. His mod also includes driver pictures. Here's the link.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back