F1 2010 career offer problem

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,

I'm playing F1 2010 for a while and I'm in my first season driving a Virgin.
I'm at the race yeongam. My question is why I only get offers from virgin only? I always answer to the press that I'm looking for a new team but at al the teams(exept virgin) I have only quarter of the circle filled while I always meet the expectations and sometimes stand in top 10??

greetz

if your doing a 7 season career it's not uncommon for this. what level is your reputation, because teams offer contracts based on that. if its not high enough they just wont offer it. i think torro rosso offer a contract if your level 18-19 (somewhere round there).

i was rep 25 and i got an offer from mclaren but trust me bigger team doesnt me better car. the car behaves badly round the slow corners and i have a very good setup i won the title with torro rosso and first season in mclaren second race and i have won both but the car feels vey bad in quali

• billbond360

Just an update to this, I know its old, but how are you answering your questions in the interviews? If you read the headings when your game is loading there is one that says something like "Millions of people listen to your interviews". This also includes your team!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%