DiRT Rally Career not enough money, only 50.000cr - workaround?

Hello, I am new to this and just want to play by myself, meaning no multiplayer. I bought this game but when choosing CAREER I can only choose between two cars and those are the cheapest and slowest ones, because one got only 50.000cr at the beginning.

Is there a workaround, a cheat or whatever to start with more money or to be able to choose the better cars right from the beginning in CAREER MODE?

(Besides that, game looks great and ffb bumping and rumbling is great. Plus it has longer routes than in Dirt 1-3. Unfortunately only three countries - hopefully more are coming?)

Here are my tips as I've written elsewhere here:
1) Do those daily's! It gets me tuned up for the career stages, especially if I just played a tarmac game.
2) Find a car you like, stick with it and develop that car.
3) Seasons pay good money.
4) Never use the RESTART function when you crash. Exit to the main menu and re-load the stage. You keep more of your restart bonus at the end of an event.
5) Use AS LITTLE aids as you can. You can boost your payout significantly by doing things like forcing cockpit cam, and turning off automatic launches.
6) Try the Custom Career. I just started one, so I don't know much about it, but its a good way to build up miles for your crew while learning stages and getting paid to do it. They can be as short as you like.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%