Career Mode Helmet - Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Style Helmet

Helmets Career Mode Helmet - Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Style Helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
wesbe submitted a new resource:

Career Mode Helmet - Sebastian Vettel Red Bull Style Helmet - Red Bull Career Mode Helmet

This is a fictional Red Bull helmet, that you can use in career mode.

It is inspired by Sebastian Vettel's Red Bull design, but uses recent sponsors of Red Bull Racing (2021 Season).

The helmet is supposed to replace Aiden's helmet, Casper's helmet or Devon's helmet.

Preview:
View attachment 527096

If you like my work you can leave a positive rating!
(If there are any problems appearing with my mod then dm me and don't leave a 1-star rating, since this creates a wrong...

Read more about this resource...

how can i use it in career mode?

in ERP i try change the ricciardo or russel helmet, in game appear that helmet correctly but when i change for use, appear the russel helmet or ricciardo in my player. :(

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
The TR120 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 120 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
RaceDepartment
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GT Omega PRIME Cockpit is our newest and best racing simulator. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 889,95 This modular, aluminium profile racing cockpit features unbeatable levels of adjustability making it adaptable for drivers of all sizes. With new attachments and upgrades being developed...
With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
Trak Racer's SA-05 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-05 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Features Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
Enter the adrenaline pumping Direct Drive Force Feedback high-end Sim Racing experience club. Sport comes with 17 Nm of direct drive torque and Simucube 2 benefits. Simucube 2 Sport wheel base delivers serious amounts of juice to bring up adrenaline-filled sweat to the skins of the drivers...